Chapter 2

He showed me around Neverland. We walked through the forest, and I made mental notes where I could hunt. "This is amazing," I said looking around.

"Glad you like it," he said, "but I don't understand why we can't fly."

"Because it's better to look at nature up close. I continued walking not noticing that he had stopped. There was a tap on my shoulder, and I turned around.

"M'lady," he said holding out a tulip he had picked. I took the flower and smelled it's sweet aroma.

"Thank you," I said. We continued walking until there was a sound of a twig snapping, and he pulled me behind him. There was a bush with its leaves moving.

A few seconds later, a boy popped out. "Henry! What are you doing?" He asked. Must be a lost boy.

"You need to come home right away," he said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"The boys and I caught someone," he said.

"Kylie come on! We got to go," he said. He grabbed my hand and started flying really fast. His grip was strong, but he was flying too low and branches and leaves were hitting me.

We landed shortly after we took off. I was about to confront him, when he pushed me into a tree. I was confused so I decided to try to find my way. After a few steps I started falling.

I hit the ground hard. I was sore and not happy. About ten boys were surrounding Peter. No one had noticed I was standing there. I walked up and pushed the boys that were standing in my way.

Peter looked up at me, and I slapped him. Gasps escaped from all around the room. Everyone that once surrounded him were now backed away and staring with wide eyes.

He moved closer to me and grabbed my neck. He lifted me up and was starting to choke me as he stared at me. "You dare to hit me?" He asked shocked.

"You gonna hit me back? Or are you a wimp like the rest of these boys you call warriors?" I asked.

"Wimps?" He asked. "No, they aren't wimps, and I'm not gonna hit a girl."

"Are you a baby?" I asked.

"Ok. You think you're so cool. Boys!" He exclaimed, "capture her!"

"Yes sir!" They all called out in unison. One by one they came and attacked me. The first one was Henry. His stance was terrible and his attack method was even worse. All it took was a strong blow to the back to keep him down.

Next was a skinny short kid. He lunged at me, and he also had terrible attack methods. He guarded his chest, but left everything else vulnerable. I grabbed his collar and smashed his head against the table.

I dropped his unconscious body on top of the other. One by one they all came, and I took them all out, until the very last one. He was a challenge.

He waited to attack and tripped me. I slid to the ground with an extended hand. With my right hand clenching the dirt and my left knee to the ground, I looked at the dirt. I looked up, and I could tell my eyes were all black.

In a split second I darted toward the boy and tackled him. I had him pinned with his own sword against his throat.

"Enough!" Peter called out.

"I don't know if you know this, but I don't take any orders," I said.

"You took all my warriors out. I've never seen anyone's eyes turn like yours," he said.

"It happens when I fight," I replied.

"Peter. What about the prisoner?" A boy asked.

"Oh yes. The prisoner," he said, his eyes not leaving mine. "Where is he?"