MLK

Let's fuse it through music and spruce it with tropical fruits..juice it with musical truths..unmeasured like the pleasures of youth.
Uncouth, without the guidance we grew. Like Daisy's wild and free. With smiles as wide as can be..knowing heaven is what we make it to be.

Call me a murder. A homicide. I've just died by a pack of wolves dressed up as a uniform service. Purposely moving with guilty verdicts. Executing and shooting any one with purpose.
This is the ghost of Garner and Fergus
Of Malcom and Martin Luther before the future was ever certain.
They had a dream and I was hidden beneath the linen curtains.
And there they were..eyes blue as cobalt spewing hate as his sermon.
War, war, war-saw I saw it all beneath the surface it's lurking..
Desperation due to strangulation dangling from over exertion.
Each breath taken in hurried concessions..
Till the rope snapped and I blacked out from mental digression..
So Let's fuse it through music and spruce it with tropical fruits..juice it with musical truths..unmeasured like the pleasures of youth.
Uncouth, without the guidance we grew. Like Daisy's wild and free. With smiles as wide as can be..knowing heaven is what we make it to be.

Can you feel it..community's under fire, bombs exploding, holding us under gravel and wire.
And the babble keeps growing cold and emotionless, stoic, crowing it's terror, but nobody knows it. It's only fear.
Rearing it's ugly head in media form.
This is the norm. Problem, reaction, solution.
Infusing confusion on top of human pollution.
What a ruse! And who continues to do the losing. Herded and gated. Barb up your walls, and wait for our statement. Our powers at stake and we'll do whatever it takes to keep you in lowly stations. Divided and conquered. No longer a fist. Finger food for this monster. Resistance ceases to exist.

Let's fuse it through music and spruce it with tropical fruits..juice it with musical truths..unmeasured like the pleasures of youth.
Uncouth, without the guidance we grew. Like Daisy's wild and free. With smiles as wide as can be..knowing heaven is what we make it to be. #homage #mlk >||< #thc #thehumanculture #kosalkhiev