Inbetween

"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing."

Something hurts. The feeling is as if I'm on fire. Ugh. It's like everything is on burning within me. I try to move, but I can't. I feel suffocated. As if something is weighing me down, on my chest. What's happening? My heart is beating absolutely fast, it's as if it is beating out of my chest, I can hear it thumping really loud. What's going on? I feel so scared? Why isn't anyone here? Why am I panicking? God? Are you there? Lots of people say you are? Well, if you are... Please end all this pain? Tell me what is going on?!

I hear a familiar noise, it's like a door knob turning. I hear someone taking careful, soft steps towards me. Someone's crying, a female voice speaks softly "why would you do this? Why didn't you talk to me? Why would you try to end everything for you, but leave everyone else who loves you with pain?" She started crying, my head was banging with sharp pains. Everything's white, the brightness is just making the pain worse. "Oh, trace, please wake up.... You complete our family. Me and your dad won't be the same without our princess... Oh, god..." She starts to cry even more. "Mum?" The female that is present in the room only continues to cry. "Hello, mum is that you? Mum!? Help me mum! I need you to take this pain away. MUM! I don't know what's going on?!!!" She didn't respond. Am I dead?

After a few minutes I hear something squeak, I feel some sort of moisture on my forehead? "I love you, please return to us soon, wake up baby" she's crying again, I hear her pacing towards the door, turning it fast and shutting it behind, I hear her crying her heart out, she was screaming. God? Help me please, wake me up! Why is everyone ignoring me?.... My body feels really heavy, I feel like I'm drifting away, this headache is weighing my head down, I feel like I'm drowning and no one is there to help me.

(Like, comment, vote and follow please <3 )