1. Shoot

Y/N POV

"Come on Y/N, the last time you actually had fun was during the dinosaur ages." Your best friend Minji was trying to convince you to get out and "have fun" at the club.

"No! For the millionth time, there's nothing fun about the club, everyone's just grinding on each other, dancing like some fucking I don't know? monkeys?! Theres sweat everywhere, and I'm just not the type to drink alright?" You argue with her.

"You've got to be kidding me Y/N. You're getting old and wrinkly and you still haven't kissed a boy yet, honestly WHEN WAS THE LAST FUCKING TIME YOU HAD ANY PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH A BOY? And don't you get started on the "I don't drink" thing because we all know that's not true!" Minji cocks her head to the side giving me a wtf face.

She was right. When was the last time you let loose?

"You're so fucking annoying FINE!" You say holding your smile back as Minji started screaming as if she saw her favourite Kpop group.

Minji wasted no time in doing your hair and makeup. She choose a tight dress and high heels for you to wear.

"This is too short Minji!" You complain, tugging onto your short dress that was exposing too much skin.

"It's fine Y/N, now stop complaining and let's go." Minji convinced pulling you to the front door of your house.

*After 20 minutes of driving*

Before you even got in, you could already hear the loud, pounding music that was hurting your head.

The air felt suffocating and you immediately wanted leave this place and go home to binge watch kdrama and mukbang.

"Hey Y/N I see a hottie and I'm going to go chat with him, you okay being alone for a few minutes?" Minji asks you.

Before you could even answer, Minji had already dispersed herself in the people.

"Hey pretty girl." A drunk man slurred as he touched your shoulder.

I knew it, I shouldn't have came. Now I have to deal with this bullshit.

"Get your fucking hands off me." You grit your teeth at him and got out of his grasp.

His breath reeks of alcohol mixed with cigarettes.

As you were about to turn around, a tall man shoved your shoulder, causing you to hit against the wall.

"What the hell?" You mumble to yourself, rubbing your bruised shoulder.

You looked up and saw a whole group of muscular men, all with a numerous number of tattoos and piercings on them. They all wore black leather jackets and walked out the back door.

You spotted something. Was that a gun in his pocket?

Being stupid, you decided to follow them slowly and quietly to see what they were up to. Maybe you could call the police before anything bad happens.

The group of men go through this sketchy alley that stinks because of the garbage bins that are there, you pinch your nose and hide behind one of the bins.

"Well, well, well... Park Jimin you finally have the courage to show up." The tall man that pushed you earlier says to another man, who's a little shorter that has blonde hair and is good looking. You're assuming his name is Jimin?

Damn he's good looking. Wait wtf Y/N no. This is some serious shit.

"We had a fucking deal, you better make it up." The tall man spoke again, pointing his gun at the Jimin this time.

"Mm. That deal. And let me ask you one question. Why the fuck did your idiotic group come snaking around us at 4am in the morning last night? You think we wouldn't know? What dumbasses." Jimin spits back at him.

"Uh..g...h" The man's face suddenly drained of any sort of colour.

"Fucking speak!" Jimin yells at him.

"I don't know what you-" His voice gets interrupted when Jimin carelessly shoots the leg of one of the people on the side.

You quicky cupped your mouth and tried to hide yourself even more. You were about to reach for your phone, but realise it's not with you. You must have dropped it when that man pushed you.

Jimin takes his gun and shoots the hand of the tall man, causing his gun to slide towards you.

What Jimin didn't know was that there was a man with a huge gun coming up behind, about to shoot.

You don't know what got into you but you stood up, took the gun with your own shaking hands and shot the man that was behind Jimin, then shot the tall man.

You drop the gun with wide eyes, covering your mouth with your hands, not believing what you have just done. You just shot two people.

Jimin narrows his eyes and runs after you, but you were too quick and was already in a taxi.

"I didn't die. Someome saved me." Jimin speaks into his earpiece.

Jimin picks up the gun you held and put back it in a zip lock bag, sealing it up.

"What a brave girl..." Jimin scoffed as he walk away into the night.