five ★★★★★

I was frustrated and angry. I wanted to know why that girl did that. But she won't tell me, and it was driving me  crazy. l wanted to know so bad. I respect that it is a secret, but I deserve an explanation. I decided to go to her and ask her for an explanation now.

I was standing in front of her door. I knocked but she didn't open. Of course she won't open she is supposed to be dead, I thought. I opened the door it wasn't locked. I searched for her but I didn't find her. May be she is hiding.

"Louella, it is me Niall. I want to talk you." I said. I didn't get a response. "Please just come out." I tried again. 

"Louella." I called. Silence, no response. I decided to leave her now and try to talk to her tomorrow.

I waited till midnight to listen to her amazing voice. While waiting I thought about her. She is so fragile. Her bloodstained clothes and skin made her look creepy in a beautiful way. Even her weird smile was breathtaking.

She started singing. And I slowly drifted into sleep while listening to get sweet voice.

I am really sorry for not updating. I wasn't home during summer vacation. I traveled a lot, and there was no internet connection. I am really sorry. Hope you enjoy this super late update.