CHAPTER 3 - Drunken Kisses

"Where are you?" Jenna demanded the second Harry picked up his phone.

"Uh, at home." Harry answered hesitantly. Jenna could hear soft music playing in the background.

"Do you have a girl there with you?" She asked flatly.

"No." He denied. "Why?"

"Because I can hear the romantic music playing." She sounded quite annoyed.

"I don't have to bring a girl here to appreciate good music, you know."

"Okay, okay! Good. Then, you need to come here." She commanded impatiently.

"Why?" Harry wanted to know.

"You ask so many questions." She was getting irritated. "Parker and Miranda are here."

He sighed. Whatever she had planned, he had a feeling it is not going to end well. "Jen..."

"I need you here, Harry. Please, do this for me." She begged, interrupting him.

He sighed loudly. "Okay, fine. Where are you?" He finally conceded.

Jenna mentioned an upbeat club popular with young people around London. Harry instructed. "All right. Stay there. Don't go anywhere. I'll be there in twenty."

"I'll be waiting for you outside. Hurry." She said testily.

Harry hung up his phone and turned to Liam and Niall. "I'm going out for a while. Jenna's at a club and she needs me to do something for her."

"She's at a club? You're going there too?" Niall perked up at the mention of a club. They had been playing video games and eating copious amount of unhealthy food after a long day working on their next album. "Then, I'm coming with you."

"Liam?" Harry inquired.

"Okay, but we can't stay too long. We need to get started at 9 tomorrow." That's Daddy Liam for you. The Sensible One.

Harry drove them in his black Range Rover. True to his word they were there in twenty minutes but Jenna was nowhere in sight. The boys went into the club after failing to find her.

Jenna was waiting for him while trying not to bump into Parker the Jerk and Miranda the Backstabber. She had her back to a wall and she was scanning the place, probably for Miranda and Parker.

"There you are. I thought you said you'll wait outside." Harry leaned close to her ear to admonish her because the music was really loud.

She just shrugged, pushed herself off the wall and swayed a little. The drink in her hand sloshed all over the floor. Harry grabbed her waist quickly to keep her steady. She pushed his hands away and leaned back against the wall. It was probably the only thing that was keeping her upright. She was quite drunk. She began to lick the spilt liquid on her hand.

"Jen, how much have you had to drink?" He put his hand under her chin and forced her to look up to him. Her lovely dark brown eyes were glazes. She tried unsuccessfully to jerk her chin away from his forceful grip.

Jenna usually tend to avoid alcoholic drinks because she had low tolerance to alcohol. One drink would make her walk pretty unsteadily to the table. Two would make her do her silly sexy dance on it and three glasses would put her under the same table. Passed out!

"I'm not... not quite sure." She hold up two fingers, which almost poked Harry in the eye, and then three and back to two fingers again. "Lost count."

"That much?" Harry chuckled. "Okay, come. You have had enough. We're going home."

"No. Not yet. They're still here." She shook her head vigorously. Her eyes were darting to the left and right, searching for something. "But I don't see them anymore."