два.

Thank the Lord this book has reappeared on Wattpad! It disappeared for a while, my dear readers, but now it is back and so am I with another chapter! I really hope you like this one! Tell me your thoughts! I love hearing from you!

A scream comes first.

It's always the screams that come first.

And then twenty-eight bodies cut their movements across the dance floor; the number of dancing girls begins to decrease as more bloodied bodies drop and litter the floor.

A girl clenches her small fists around the armrests of a metal chair, stomping her dancing feet to the ground as she continues to scream, "Release me! Please, please, please! Make this stop!"

A child with red hair spins on the tips of her toes, feeling her raised hands shake with the power she forces into them.

"Again."

The girls keep their heads bowed as the ballet master stalks in front of their lines, darkly glaring at each and every one of them.

She cuts along, lifting and bowing and leaping in furious motions until she falls to the wooden floor.

"Again."

The ballet master slaps the girl nearest to him harshly across the face.

She falls back in her chair, her head smacking down against the wooden floor as she is brought from the gray and hazy daze.

The scream comes again.

As it always does.

The child keeps her eyes closed as she feels the music begin rumbling the earth underneath her pointe shoes.

The entire mansion begins trembling with the force of the symphony.

Lights flash as a poison is drained into the veins of children and a metal disk is pressed to their foreheads.

"Release me! Let me out! Let me out!" the voice screams louder and louder until it splits the ears of those that can hear.

The red haired girl's motions are sharp and unforgiving as she steps forward and forward, swaying her head back as she curls around.

The scream continues on, matching the intensity of the symphony that shakes the entire world.

And then the world explodes like glass shards and the redhead is alone in a gray room, screaming and dancing and screaming and dancing.

It just won't end.

"You're safe, eto konets, it's over. You're safe, Svetla, ty so mnoy. Safe, I promise," the voice hurriedly whispers as two arms, one metal and one flesh, hold onto her tightly. It's over. You're with me.

Bucky gently rocks the whimpering girl he has cocooned in his arms, whispering reassurances to her over and over until she is certain of the truth. She whispers things back, but they're much too quiet to understand and something tells the man that she doesn't quite know what she is saying either. Her whole little form is shaking so badly that he struggles to hold her still, worried that she's going to hurt her already bruised skin more. The remnants of what the guards did to her back in HYDRA still remain and the last thing she needs is to add more wounds to the collection.

Svet holds her knees to her chest and her face buried into them, gnawing down onto her lip so much that blood begins to change the flavor of her mouth. She feels the vibrations of her papa's voice as he continues trying to console her as he has been each night she wakes up with this same nightmare. Bucky knows he can't do much more than he's already doing; after all, he has the nightmares too. There is not much one can do to stop them; his own nightmares are enough to break him. He doesn't usually like touching little Svet, fearful of somehow losing himself to the Soldier once more and hurting her. But being held by him is the only thing that seems to comfort her. So, he does all that he knows to, he just continues rocking her, not wanting her to feel frightened or alone.