{2}Paris

Guide:
(Y/N): your name
(F/D): fav. Drink
(F/C): fav. Color
(Y/H): your height
(H/C): hair color
(H/L): hair length
(S/C): Skin color
-more will be added throughout the story-

(Play song when this comes up:♡)
(Y/N) POV
  I woke up early. I took a shower, got dressed in this:

And headed downstairs to make myself breakfast and watched some TV while I waited for my parents to get ready

~Timeskip 9 min.~
  After nine minutes, my parents decided to wake up. I miss the peace and quiet in the house. My dad took a shower while mom made breakfast for them. She already knows I make myself breakfast every morning. After she finished with breakfast, dad came out fully dressed and he sat down to eat. My mom took a shower before sitting down to eat. I kept watching TV, trying not to disturb them.When they finished eating that went to their room to get their suitcases. "Go get your suitcase  (Y/N)." Mom said. I want to my room and got my suitcase. We walked outside and mom closed the door. I ended up putting all the suitcases in the trunk. Lucky me. I sat down in the car and listened to some music while we got to the airport.

When we got there, I had to unload the suitcases from the car again. Damn suitcases. We walked inside and waited a ridiculous amount of time to get in the plane. I was so sleepy. When I get to the plane, I swear imma sleep the entire ride. Our plane was finally ready for us. We walked over to the plane. My parents say together, obviously. I sat on the opposite side of them with an emo looking teen. I kept listening to music untill I fell asleep.

I fortunately woke up right before the pilot announced the landing. The teen next to me offered me a piece of gum. I looked at it confused. "For your ears." He simply said. I took the gum and chewed it. It actually helped. When the plane landed, my ears didn't pop, and they usually do. I really hope they have Starbucks here.

We exited the plane and were walking out. I saw a Starbucks and rushed towards it. There's no line, YUS! I bought a (F/D). My parents never even noticed I left, good thing they walk very slowly. I caught up with them, drinking my (F/D).

~Timeskip to the new house~

When we got to the new house, I was praying to the holy Lord that I get a big room. Mom unlocked the house and we walked in. "Where's my room?" I asked. "Upstairs, last one to the left." Dad answered. I want upstairs with my heavy ass suitcase. I'm guessing that the room on the right is my parents room, middle is the bathroom, next to it there's an extra room, and ,in the end of the hallway, is my room. I walked inside and I was very surprised. My room's big! I have a balcony and my own bathroom! Best house ever!! I started to get everything out of my suitcase and decorate my room. When i finished I was very happy with how it turned out. I really need some fresh air. I walked out of my room, remembering to grab my phone and headphones, and walked outside. I put in some music and started to sing along (♡).

Chat Noir POV
  I was doing my regular night rounds until a beautiful voice caught my attention. I jumped from roof to roof until I found who the voice belonged to. It was a girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and (S/C) skin. Her voice was beautiful. I quietly jumped behind her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and took off her headphones. I miss her voice. "Hey~ I'm Chat Noir, I couldn't help but hear your beautiful singing voice while I was checking around Paris." I said. "Oh my Lord, Chat Noir is talking to me?!" She silently squealed. I chuckled. She blushed a little. "I'm guessing that you just moved. I haven't seen you around before." I said. "I moved here today actually." She said. No wonder. "Yeah, I would have recognized a pretty face like yours." I said and winked. She giggles the most adorable giggle I've ever heard. NO! You have feelings for Ladybug Adrien, stop! Or maybe I don't... "Would you like a tour of Paris, m'lady?" I asked bowing. "Sure!" She responded. "Okay, hold into me tightly." I said. She blushed but did as told. I used my staff to go from the ground to the rooftops. I then picked her up bridal style and rand from roof to roof towards the Eiffel Tower. When we got to the very top of the tower, it looked like she was amazed with the view. "Paris looks beautiful at night, doesn't it?" I asked. "Yeah, it does." She said. She then focused her sight to an alleyway. There was an old man getting cornered by a bunch of strong looking guys.

(Y/N) POV
  While I was looking at the view with Chat, I noticed that an old man was being cornered by some strong looking dudes. "Chat, can you take me to that old man?" I asked. He nodded and took me a few feet away from them. "You stay here, you've done so much for Paris , I want to help him at least." I said. He nodded. I walked over very silently and tapped the biggest man's shoulder. He turned around to look at me, so did his other two men. "Hello sir. Could you please leave this old man alone?" I asked innocently. They just laughed. "Hey kid, go home to your mommy. This has nothing to do with you." The man said. That ticked me off. "Ya know, you should leave my mom and your ass out of this." I said and kicked him as hard as I could in the gut. He was sent flying to the wall. Thank God I took those self defense classes. The other two men came to me, ready to each throw a punch. I ran through the gap they left and behind them. When they turned around to look at me, I punched both in the face. I walked over to the man. "Are you okay sir?" I asked, helping him out of the alley. "Yes I am, thanks to you." He thanked. "No problem sir, any time." I said. The man walked away with his cane. "Wow, that was amazing!" Chat Noir exclamed. "Thanks Chat." I thanked. "Should I take you home m'lady? It's getting late." Chat offered. "Yeah, I'd be gtateful if you did. I have school tomorrow." I said. He picked me up bridal style. "Where to m'lady?" He asked. I told him where and he took me to my house.

  When we got to my house, he set me down very gently. "Thanks Chat." I thanked. "No problem m'lady. It was absolutely purr-fect apending tume with you." He said makimg a pun. I giggled. Then, a beeping sound was heard. "I have to go now, ill see you around." He said. He took my hand in his, bowed, and kisses the back of it. I blushed a bit. He let go of my hand and left. He jumped to a roof, looked at me with his beautiful emerald green eyes and winked at me before running off to who knows where. I smiled and walked inside. My parents didn't even notice I was gone, like usual. I walked to my room and took out my phone from my hoodie's pocket (imagine it has a pocket) but felt something else, like a box. I took it out and looked at the details. It was a black box with red Chinese looking designs. It was beautiful. I opened it and saw a peircing with a feather with three silver dots from top to bottom. The feather looked very detailed. It's beautiful. I picked it up and put it on my peircing hole in the top of my right ear. A light started to shine and....

Cliffhanger, sorry. Now, it looks like Chat has feelings for you, does he? Stay tunnedfor the next chapter. Little dragon slayer is out, baiiii😊