{3}A Kwhat?!

Pic above is your kwamii, sorry for my weird kwamii. I suck at drawing.

(Y/N) POV
  A light started to shine and a little floating creature that resembled an eagle was floating in front of me. I squeaked, but the creature quickly covered my mouth. "Shhh, please don't scream." It said. It sounded like it had a male voice. I nodded my head and, what I'm guessing is a he uncovered my mouth. "Okay, my name is Sky. I'm the eagle kwamii a-" Sky started but I cout him off. "A kwhat?" I asked confused. "A kwamii. Chat Noir and Ladybug also have a kwamii. Your miraculous is the piercing that you have in your ear. When you transform to your hero form, the silver dots turn gold. Your special move is 'Golden Wing'. Since your suit has wings, you fly at max speed and can hit your opponent with your weapon, a sword. Your sword is golden. When you use your powers you'll have 3 minutes until you transform back into your civil form. Your miraculous will beep to indicate you how much time you have left. You can't tell anyone you're the new hero. To transform back into your hero form you have to feed me. I eat any kind of fruits. Your wings are made of a lightweight metal and there the color gold. To transform just say 'Sky, wings up'. To detransform say 'Sky, wings down'. Any questions?" Sky explained. I shook my head no. "Great! Now you need to think of a hero name." Sky said. "Um........" I said as I took my phone out and searched for Google Translate. I translates bald eagle to French. "How about Aigle Chauve?" I asked. "Yes! Perfect! Now, wanna try out your suit?" Sky asked getting closer to my face. "Hell yes!" I said. I locked my door. "Sky, wings up!" I exclaimed. 

  Sky got sucked in the piercing. A white light covered my body. When it faded away, my body was inside a white skin tight suit. A pair of lightweight golden metal wings appeared on my back. I flapped to see if they worked, they did. I gently brushed my fingers across my face and a light grey mask appeared. Then a sword appeared on my back, between my wings. It's sheath was silver. Then I flew a little bit and did a loop to complete my transformation.

  'Wow, this is awesome!' I thought. 'Yeah, I know right!' I heard Sky's voice echo through my head. 'Wait, you can hear me' I asked in my mind'. 'Surprisingly, yes.' Sky answered. 'This is even better!' I thought. 'Yeah, so your parents don't see you, go out through the balcony.' Sky advised. I took his advice and went out to the balcony. It was nighttime still. I flapped my wings gently and started to fly. I flew around the city. There was this huge mansion, so curious little me flew over. I flew around the mansion and there was a window that was the sizeof a wall showing a huge ass room. A blonde boy with emerald green eyes who looked around my age saw me flying by. He stared in amazement at me while I saluted him and continued flying. 'The first civilian who saw you.' Sky said. 'Yep.' I answered. 'Can we go back now? I'm getting hungry.' Sky asked. 'Sure.' I said and flew back to my room's balcony. I landed and carefully oppened the doors. I walked inside my room and closed the doors. "Sky, wings down." I said and detransformed.

   Sky flew out of the piercing and in front of me. "That was so cool. First time in centuries I do that. Feels good~" Sky said childishly. I giggled at his behavior. "I'll get you some fruits." I said. He nodded and I walked downstairs to the kitchen. My parents were probably sleeping. I opened the fridge and looked around for some fruits. I found a pack of blueberries. I grabbed those and walked back upstairs. I closed my door and oppened the package. Sky zipped over and ate the blueberries. When he finished, he left half of the package full, he flew over to the bed and layed down. I took out my pjs and went to my bathroom to take a quick shower. Once I finished, I put on my pjs and walked out. Sky was already asleep. I carefully layed down on my bed and pulled up the covers. "Night Sky." I whispered and kissed his head. I then fell asleep.

Hellur, it's yer author Sana here. This was a fun chapter. Special thanks to bonbon2510 who helped me with reader~chan's hero name. Imma need some ideas on what I can make the next chapter about. Until next time. Little dragon slayer is out, baiiiii😊