Emmerdale

Family are the ones who are meant to support and love you no matter what but that's not how things work, not with my father he left me and Mum three months ago, a month after he gave me a puppy, a pug to be exact, I named her Poppy. It had always been me, Mum and dad ever since I could remember, Mum said he left because he couldn't 'do it' no longer, do what I don't know and I probably won't ever find out

Anyway moving on to where we are now, today we're going to a little Village called Emmerdale. I couldn't believe we were heading to Yorkshire later this afternoon, I'm so excited it means I get to see my aunt and Grandad again, I wasn't too keen on seeing Lachlan; he's changed since we were kids. When we were kids we were so close and I loved spending time with him but then the last time me and Mum visited Auntie Chrissie, Lachlan and Grandad well  Lachlan was strange with me, he avoided me at all costs and it upset me.

"Josie are you ready to go?" I heard my Mum call from downstairs as my playful pup bounced around my room. I knew I should head downstairs but I wasn't fully ready. I was showered and half dressed ready to go to the stables before we got the helicopter, yes you heard me right a helicopter. I pulled on my black skinny jeans and tucked my white vest top into the jeans. I pulled on my white 'First. I need coffee' hooded jumper, my hair was already done on a ponytail and my make up was done too. I pullled on my long black and brown riding shoes which I use for the stables. Around my neck I had my gold Minnie Mouse bow and in my ears I decided to go for my pink hearts. I finally added my pink 'Olivia Burton'  wrist watch to my right wrist before grabbing my marble, wooden and smooth iPhone case and adding it to my phone.

 I finally added my pink 'Olivia Burton'  wrist watch to my right wrist before grabbing my marble, wooden and smooth iPhone case and adding it to my phone

Once I was fully dressed I picked up my purple bagpack which had my change of shoes in, I looked into my full length mirror and smoothed my jumper out.

"This will have to do" I thought to myself as I picked Poppy up from the floor to carry her downstairs. Once Poppy had finished trying to lick me to death I made my way downstairs with her in my arm.

"You took long enough princess" Mum joked as I entered the kitchen and placed Poppy onto the floor.

"It takes time to look this good" i smirked doing a weird little turn which made both me and Mum laugh at my craziness.

"Your so modest sometime" Mum laughed while I pulled my phone from my pocket to check my emails, I had applied for a modelling job for the a shop on Hotten; I can't tell you now because it won't be a surprise if I get it. My agent Clare suggested it so I went for it.

"Still haven't heard anything?" Mum questioned me as I sighed putting my phone away and made my way into the hall again to pack Poppy's toys and things into my bag, Mum had already done the food and bowls so it was less for me to do.

"I should have heard back by now, I've not got it. If I had got the job then they would have phoned or emailed me by now" I shrugged as I put Poppy's collar on and adding her lead as Mum finished her coffee to take me to the stables.