~14~

Ariana's POV:
We finally got to I hop and sat down to order. I was taking a sip of my drink when a group of girls came over and asked me for a photo. Then a girl who looked about 12 asked me a question.
"Excuse me Ariana? Does the pain go away?" She asked in a small voice. My heart broke and I wanted to cry.
"Yes. It absolutely does. Just make sure to surround yourself with positive good people and don't listen to other people. And always love yourself for who YOU are because you are BEAUTIFUL inside and out." I gave her a smile.
"Thank you Ariana!"
"Call me ari." She gave me a big smile and hug. And she ran away. I sat down and all the boys stared at me.
"What?"
"That was really nice." Jack said.  I shrugged.
"I just told her what I did." And went back to reading the menu. They all looked at each other confused.
"Back in Ohio I was bullied all the time."
"Ari you don't have to tell the story if your not comfortable." Logan said.
"It's fine." I nodded my head to let him know I was okay.
"Back in Ohio you were considered pretty if you had brown hair and brown eyes. Obviously I didn't have that. These girls Keira and Julie always bullied me because I had blonde hair and blue eyes. They would push me,kick me, call me ugly. At one point I tried to dye my hair brown. But then Logan stopped me... then I came out to L.A a year later to visit the brothers. And I met Alissa and Tessa my best friends."  The boys looked at me.
"We're so sorry you had to go through that ari." Jonah said.
"Nah I don't care anymore. It reminds me to stay thankful for my fans." I smiled a little as I went back to my drink.
(Time skip)
"Oh logan I forgot to tell you but I have to go to a shoot today."
"Ok no prob lil sis" we went from I hop to my shoot location.
"Do you guys wanna chill here till I'm done?" They nodded.
"Okay I'm going to hair and makeup." The boys nodded and sat on the couch.
Hair and makeup and wardrobe⬇️

I had finally finished my shoot and I decided to post one of them on insta

Liked by: Tessabrooks, Madisonbeer, alissaviolet and 7,397,406 othersItsaripaul: Walking away smirking like what💅🏼™️Madisonbeer: ooo Kill it girl💅🏼Alissaviolet:yesss bitcchhh👑Tessabrooks:oop my besties are models🤷🏼‍♀️💕

Itsaripaul: Walking away smirking like what💅🏼™️
Madisonbeer: ooo Kill it girl💅🏼
Alissaviolet:yesss bitcchhh👑
Tessabrooks:oop my besties are models🤷🏼‍♀️💕. @-alissaviolet
User7368:yess ari I love youuuu💜💜💜💜
We got home and decided we wanted Italian for dinner. Logan ordered post mates. We got our food and decided to watch family guy. Alissa fell asleep in Logan's arms and I fell asleep on Zach's shoulder. *Ugh damn this boy is gonna be the death of me.* I thought.

When I woke up in the morning I took a shower and got dressed then I did my hair and makeup. I decided to have a comfy look today⬇️

When I walked out I saw logan making eggs and bacon

"Hey Lo whats the plan for today?"
"We're shooting a music video for wdw today."
"Cool What is it?"
"It's called nobody gotta know. I'm gonna have them walk around and serenade girls in tuxedos."
"Oooo romantic." I said.
"Yeah yeah. Wanna come?"
"Welp I got nothin better to do so why not?" Then we  heard a knock.
"That must be them." Logan went to the door and welcomed the boys.
"Okay so you guys gotta change into your tux's. And Alissa's still asleep so you gotta change in ari's room."
"Orrr... I could just go in my room and you Could change out here." I said with a smile as I walked into my room.