•14

Renaeè Pov
After a 7hr plane ride we finally got to Paris. Me and Kylie made our way through the crowded airport to a taxi. We got to our hotel and settled in.
"So What are we gonna do first?" I asked Kylie. "Uhh I actually have no clue" she shrugged. This was kind of a rushed vacation.

"Hey I heard there's a launch party for eleven Paris. We should go!" Kylie suggested. "Um isn't that for celebrities" I looked at her weirdly. "Yeah celebrities are there. That doesn't mean we can't go"

I looked at her debating. "I guess we can go" I gave in. She smiled.

Larry pov
First thing me and Lau did once we landed in Paris was go visit our family. Seeing their happy faces made me forget all my problems.

"mon frère there's a launch party for eleven Paris. We're going!" Lau insisted. I looked at him crazily. "We just got here. I'm not in a party mood" I whined. "Come onnn. Let's have some fun" Lau whined back. "I'm having fun with maman!". "Oh would you boys quit whining. You're giving me a headache!" Maman said rubbing her temple.

"maman mon dire à Larry d'arrêter d'être paresseux et de sortir et de s'amuser!! (mom tell Larry to stop being lazy and go out and have fun!!)" Lau semi-yells. "d'accord dieu, larry sortir avec votre frère! (Okay god, Larry go out with your brother!)" Maman yelled annoyed.

I rolled my eyes and headed to the kitchen.

Renaeè pov
Me and Kylie were getting ready for this party trying to look the best we can.

Renaeè pov Me and Kylie were getting ready for this party trying to look the best we can

(Renaeè outfit)

(Kylie outfit)

"COME ON KY!" I yelled putting on my fur jacket.

~~~~~~

Me and Kylie finally made it to the party. "I can't believe they let us in" I say in shock. "Nae Nae you are truly something else" ky says dragging me to get some wine. "Girl you can't even drink" I say. "But YOU can" she says still dragging me.

Larry pov
I fixed myself up still frustrated that Lau is dragging me to this thing. While in the bathroom fixing my clothes Renaeè crosses my mind. "I haven't heard from her in so long. I miss her voice" I thought. "Maybe I shouldn't have come here to Paris. I should be back in America trying to work things out" I say regretting my decisions. "Mon Frère! You ready?!" I hear Lau yell from downstairs. "Yeah!" I weakly reply.

Walking downstairs seeing my brother already walking out the door. I say goodbye to mom and lock the door behind me.

(Twins outfit)

(Twins outfit)

~~~~~~~

Music was blasting while everyone swayed having a drink in their hand. Me and Lau made our way through the crowd finding some of our good celeb friends.

Talking, laughing, & dancing was all we did. I admit Lau was right. This is a good way to release stress. "I'm going to the bathroom" I yelled over the music.

I go to the bathroom doing my thing. I come back out and bumped into a girl. "Oh so sorry mademoiselle" I apologize looking up at her. She looks back up at me and shock was all over our faces.

"Larry?" That sweet voice softly said. "Renaeè...What are you doing here?". "Me and Kylie took a vacation trip. What are you doing here?" Her soft voice gently replied. "Me and Lau have a workshop here." "Oh..well it was nice seeing you" she said starting to walk away.

I grabbed her wrist. "Renaeè please can we talk?". She looked at me "Not here...Meet me tomorrow at Café de Flore at 11". I was shocked but I agreed. We both said bye and went back to what we were doing.

Walking back to the group I didn't see Lau. "Hey where's Laurent?" I asked. "He went outside with this girl". I looked outside seeing Lau and Kylie. I hope everything is going good out there.

Kylie pov
"Why are you ignoring me?" Lau desperately asked. "I'm not ignoring you. I just need time to myself" I say trying to keep my feelings in. "So you sleep with me then ignore me?". "NO it's nothing like that!" Lau shakes his head in frustration. "Are you pregnant?" I jumped at that direct question. "What do you mean?" I say nervously.

"Kylie stop acting dumb. We both know that I didn't use a condom or pull out so answer the question." Lau is getting angry. "No I'm not pregnant" those four words coming out my mouth will change me and Lau's relationship but I'm doing it for my child.

"Ok now tell me why you're ignoring me" he calmed down. "I'm not I promise. I'm sorry that I was away" I kissed him on the cheek. "You quit your job. I know you're ignoring me" he wasn't budging. "I wasn't....my mom got sick and I wanted to be alone and with her" I bit my lip hoping he'll buy it.

He just looked at me. Seconds later he kissed me. I kissed him back feeling really guilty. "I love you so much Kylie. I'm sorry that I didn't believe you" he said. "I love you too Lau and it's ok" I hugged him. I'm so glad he couldn't see my face. It read guilt all over it.

"Let's get back into the party" I say grabbing his hand.

~~~~~~~

Finally finished this chapter. I had this draft for a long time now. I wanna thank Brunz_HooliganAngel for giving me the launch party idea. I promise guys I wanna finish this book and I will.

Thank you guys so much for 4k+ reads I'm thankful.