•16

Renaeè pov
Me and Kylie are on our back to the hotel. "See Nae I told you. You aren't dying on my watch!" Kylie yelled in the car. I chuckled. "Hey you know I have really bad anxiety! I really thought it was the end!" I laughed. Soon reality hit us. "So did you talk to Lau today?" I say getting serious.
"He called me when you left but I didn't answer" she didn't look at me. "Ky please just tell him." "NO! Let's not talk about this!" I bit my lip. "Stop doing this to yourself" I said in my head.
"Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go. You decide. If you're ever gonna let me know. Suicide. If you ever tryna let go. I'm sad I know ya, I'm sad I know ya" my ringtone buzzed. (Song:Xxxtentacion-Sad) (play video)

It was Larry. Damnit this man does not quit. "Hello?" "Renaeè babe-" "I'm not your babe Larry. How can I help you?" "I'm not doing this right now" his voice got deeper and angrier. "You're mine. I want you. I'm gonna have you. You're coming to my hotel tonight no if's, ands, but's, maybes, or no. We're finishing the conversation we were having and then I'm gonna take you out ok" he demanded. I was in shock of how dominating his voice was.
"See you at 8 sharp. Don't be late!" He hung up.

"Ok gurl you got that man on LOCK!" Kylie teased. "You heard that?" "Yass bitch! You really bout to get it" she chuckles. I lick my lips. "This man sure knows how to turn me on" I thought.

Arriving at the hotel, me and Kylie head up to our room. I plopped on the couch scrolling through Instagram seeing that Larry posted a new photo.

Liked by Lestwinsoff,Ky

Liked by Lestwinsoff,Ky.liz and 700,000 others
Lestwinson: Craving you🤤🤫🤭👅
20,000 comments
Mikayla.luvs: I can stop the craving👀💋😏
Lestwinson: @mikayla.luvs I don't think you can.
Shy.bae: 😍😍😍😍
Lestwinsnow: Larryyyyyy
Laugirld: ughh 😍 I'm a Lau girl but got damn
Lestwinslove4l: Zaddy😍👅
Mai_mai: LOVE U SO MUCH😍😭

I chuckled looking at the comments. I liked the photo then went on YouTube but I got another notification that Larry posted again.

Liked by lestwinsoff, Ky

Liked by lestwinsoff, Ky.liz and 500,000 others
Lestwinson: I want you @Ren.Naè. I'm gonna have you 😈♥️
30,000 comments
Lestwinsnow: oooooohhhh Larry get that girlll!
Lestwinslove4L: 😍😍😍 cutie!
Laugirld: @Ren.Naè bout to get that French speciallll!😂😏👅
Ky.liz: DON'T GET MY BISH PREGNANT!😑
Mikayla.luvs: .......
Ren.Naè: You want me? Well then come get me
Lestwinson: @Ren.Naè already chasing
Ren.Naè: @lestwinson I'm hard to tame. You sure you could handle me. I bite💋
Lestwinson: @Ren.Naè trust. I got you👅

I chuckled at my phone. "I see you and Larry flirting in the comments!" Kylie yelled. "WHATEVER!" I yelled back.

********

Update finally. It's short but at least it's something. ♥️

                  -
                     Lestwinslove4L