Chapter 4

(Hey look I'm actually updating)

Recap: But sadly the two had to pull away for air and so no one saw them... Yet.

No One's POV

Little did the two know that Signe had seen them kissing.. Not knowing it wasn't actually Jack or Mark she ran away in tears.

At around Midnight the doctors had rushed into "Jacks" room. Upon entering noticing he wasn't there and that the window which was at least a thirty foot drop so there's no possible way he could've survived the drop. The doctors had called security having them search the whole hospital and then all around the building searching for anything but to no avail they couldn't find him or anything that could lead to him.

As Anti was walking away from the hospital he noticed that Dark put a shock collar on him Fooking dark when I find him he'll pay for this.

After about thirty minutes of walking Anti had lost control of Jack's body due to him fighting so much.

Jack's POV

After fighting that bastard for what felt like forever I finally got back into control? Whatever you wanna call it I'm just glad it's me... Now I have to go and find Signe and let her know I'm okay. What was up with Mark..? It wasn't him and I can barely remember anything.

Timeskip To Signe's Place

'I hope shes okay... She's not picking up any of my calls'. SIGNE! Where are you!?

No One's POV (I'm sorry I can't do 1st person pov'ssss ;-;)

Upon entering the house Jack saw a note saying

'I saw you and Mark kissing I understand you don't want to be with me I figured this would be the first place you would come all your things are packed I want you gone tonight and do not want to hear from you again. -Signe'

After reading the note Jack had fell to the ground and started crying not knowing what she meant by "Kissing Mark" all Mark had ever been to Jack was a best friend nothing more and never thought of them being anything more. After about an hour of crying Jack had decided to call Mark wondering what the hell was going on.

Dark's POV
After sitting in a hotel waiting to hear from anti or something about him the news showed up saying
"Patient Sean William McLoughlin has gone missing if you know anything please call this number ###########' Immediatly after he turned the TV off and chuckled knowing that Anti got bored.

Dark heard his phone ringing and saw it was "Jack" probably Anti. Hello? M-mark where are you? 'When the fuck did Jack nevermind about that I'll just play along' I'm at the hotel on (hotel name) Room 296. O-okay Mark I'll be there s-soon I need to t-talk somethings happened... 'Heh something sure did happen' Are you okay Jack!? I'll tell you when I'm there I gotta go I'm on my way now. Okay Jack.

Timeskip To When Jack's With Dark

I opened the door to see Jack sobbing and he kind fell into my chest and started sobbing harder so I rubbed his back in circle pretending to care as I closed the door and picked up him tilting up his chin starting to kiss him knowing it'd slowly bring out Anti.

After I pulled away I heard "You bastard get this fookin thing off of me you shite head I'm not a dog!!" Suuureee your not. 'I don't think he realizes clawing at it isn't gonna get it off..'

No One's POV

As Anti kept clawing at the collar trying to get it off Dark shocked it not expecting Anti to let out a loud moan and cling to his leg. What the fuck Anti!? Said Dark Please shock me more Daddy Darky please.

Hearing Anti say Daddy Dark made something inside Dark click so he picked him up and put him on the sofa putting his leg between Anti's slowly moving his leg making Anti whimper and moan while begging for Dark to shock him again. As soon as dark started shocking him with the collar Anti began screaming Daddy Darky probably letting the whole hotel hear him screaming it. Dark began moving his leg faster making Anti moan louder and then started to kiss him as Anti began to move his hips grinding them right against Darks legs. Upon noticing this Dark smirked into the kiss and pulled away saying Heh well isn't someone eager. Anti just moaned in response and Dark shocked the collar once more leaning down to Anti's ear whispering Daddy's horny baby. Bed NOW. Y-yes daddy Anti replied going over to the bed, as soon as he was on the bed Dark pinned him down and started humping Anti taking his shirt off and leaving hickeys on his neck and all over his chest and stomach. Anti began bucking his hips up making Dark groan and bite him while removing his shirt and taking Anti's pants off rubbing his member (AN; I legit feel so weird typing member XD) through his boxers as Anti begged Dark to take them off saying P-please daddy darky take them off PLEASE. After teasing Anti, Dark finally took them off starting to suck on Anti's member while putting two fingers into Anti's mouth as Anti swirled his tounge around them. Once Darks fingers were wet enough he put one in Anti's ass until he was comfortable with that then began adding two making Anti moan and then four fingers as he began to finger Anti's ass he let out a loud moan so Dark continued to go faster and stopped seeing Anti was about to cum. Not yet baby hold it. Dark said as he took his own pants off slowly sliding his member into Anti's ass thrusting all the way in at once making Anti whimper in pain and moan in pleasure. As he began to thrust harder and faster into Anti Dark turned the shock collar back on and began to rub Anti's member as he kept pounding into Anti. He had put him on his knees and choked Anti going faster making Anti scream out his name and cumming all over Darks hand. A few more thrusts later and Dark had cum in Anti and pulled out turning the shock collar off.

Anti's POV

I'm still panting heh. T-thank you daddy darky. Your welcome baby.

(LOOK PEOPLE I UPDATED!! Shitty place to end it I know... But I tried. Sorry I didn't update sooner but here yalls go its about time I put up a chapter)

1,109 Words