Chapter 3

'Wattpad Just Deleted My Whole Fucking Chapter'

Recap- After seeing this I decided to call.

-Signe's POV-
After seeing this I decided to call 911 immediately. As we were sitting in the ambulance I called Mark crying letting him know what was going on not knowing how much danger I had put Jack and Mark in.

-No One's POV-
As Mark walked in to see Jack something was wrong as if he shouldn't be here and he's putting Jack and him in danger, but had sadly ignored this feeling thinking it was just him being extremely worried. As Mark saw Jack it was like something in him snapped and before the darkness enveloped him completely his last thought was "I probably shouldn't of ignored that feeling".

-? POV-
Heh finally! He finally broke. Now I can see Anti, heh I wonder how much damage he's done to Jack. As I was trying to get the little shit to wake up I've had at least 20 doctors and nurses try to comfort me obviously thinking I was Mark.

-Anti's POV-
I will not open my eyes for that bastard but it's highly amusing hearing the staff try and comfort him thinking he's Mark. Heh poor darky.

-No One's POV-
Ohhh so he thinks this is funny. Well let's see if he thinks it's funny if I do this thought Dark. Dark leaned down to kiss Anti but he was in to much of shock to kiss back until Dark growled making him whimper a bit and started kissing back. Dark slid his tounge across Anti's bottom lip asking for entrance and when Anti refused he reached around to grab his ass making him gasp so Dark slid his tounge in Anti's mouth fighting for dominance obviously winning making Anti moan into the kiss. But sadly the two had to pull away for air and so no one saw them.

Yet....

'A big thanks to MelissaCharbonneau4 if ut wasnt for them then thus chapter wouldnt be up.'mention a user