Chapter Eight

-Mr. Styles-

-Chapter Eight-

About a week later, Harry and Georgia had to drive to Wolverhampton for a big executive gathering.

They had previously had picked up the suit and dress they ordered a few weeks back, but decided not to look at them until the gathering.

They had gotten up early that day, and drove the two hours and thirty seven minutes straight there, only stopping once.

"We'll be staying at one of my mates, Zayn's house. He offered and told me he wouldn't take no for an answer", Harry explained.

Georgia nodded.

"Ok, sounds good", She said, before yawning.

Harry laughed, rubbing her leg with his hand before patting her knee.

"Go to sleep love, we've still got a while's drive. I'll wake you up when we get there", Harry says.

"Are you sure? Won't you be lonely? I don't want my little Hazzy to be lonely...", Georgia says, making a baby voice as she scooted closer to Harry.

Harry laughed.

"Yes I'll be fine. Go to sleep", He says.

"Ok, goodnight, H", Georgia says.

"Goodnight, my love", Harry says, kissing her hand.

He briefly looked over, watching as her eyes fluttered shut, and he smiled to himself, wondering how he possibly had gotten so lucky.

About an hour later, Harry was still driving in silence while Georgia slept, until his favorite song came on the radio, and he simply couldn't resist singing along.

"Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go, 'Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone", Harry sang out.

Georgia woke up next to him, smiling happily when she heard him singing.

She let him finish, and then clapped when he did, making his eyes go wide.

"Georgia Rose! You scared me!", Harry says, playfully clutching his heart.

Georgia laughed.

"I'm sorry. I just can't get over how good your voice is", Georgia says.

"Thank you, but you know, you really shouldn't be nosy like that, you should wait in the next room until I finished next time", Harry says playfully.

Georgia looks around the small Range Rover, and laughed.

"We're in a moving car?", Georgia says, making Harry laugh.

"I know, I'm kidding. I'm happy you like it", Harry says.

"How far away are we?", Georgia asks, shifting her seat and looking out the window.

"About ten minutes, why?", Harry asks, reaching over to change the radio station.

"Nothing, just gotta pee, that's all", She says.

Harry chuckles lightly.

"Alright, I'll try to hurry up, babe", Harry says.

Georgia mumbles a 'thank you' while she pulls out her phone.

About ten minutes later, Harry pulled into the driveway of a nice house, similar to his.

"We're here, think you can handle meeting Zayn before you run off to pee?", Harry asks, smiling at her once they get out of the car.

"Yeah, I think so", Georgia says, laughing to herself.

Harry and Georgia walked up to the door, knocking on it.