OT12

we are one, right?

synopsis: the remaining 11 members finally had an idea why their other leader left. And now they're going to get Yifan back. Because exo cannot be complete if one of them left.

note; this is pure fiction.

sorry for the grammatically errors tho. (seriously, i cried when i typed this but sorry if i didn't make you cry too.)

          kisses, yannie.

          ......

"Kris, bro." Kevin Shin-- one of Kris' close friends called. He's starting to get worried for his friend. After the incident of Kris leaving his group and filing a lawsuit to their management company, he's been idle. Too idle to eat, too idle to talk, too idle to live.

Kris faced Kevin, nodding, "Yo."

"You're still not going to explain your side to the public?" He asked. He didn't like the fact that SMEnt, Kris' management company, is making Kris the bad guy to the fans. They made them look like Kris is the traitor. That he filed a lawsuit for money. But Kevin knew better. He knew that Kris' fans will believe in him. He knows they'll understand.

Kris shook his head. "What for? To defend myself? Kev, let's face it. I really did leave my brothers. With no excuses. With no goodbyes. So who am I to talk?"

It was true. Kris did leave his group without saying any word. He did file the lawsuit and didn't tell it to his brothers. He knows there's a possibility that they will get mad at him, but he still did it. Because he can't take it any longer. Because the more he stays at that company... the more he puts himself to his death.

"You know to yourself that once you told them, they'd understand?" Kev replied.

"I know, Kev..." Kris mumbled. He pursed his lips and looked up. To see the stars. He's starting to tear up and he hates it when he's in the verge of crying. He has to be strong for himself. But the next sentence he uttered made the first teardrop fall, "And I know once they knew, they'll leave too. And I don't want them to leave just because of me."

Kevin hated seeing his friend weak. Because Kris has never been this weak, never been vulnerable. He had known Kris as a fearless guy. A guy who's not afraid to fight for himself and to the ones he love. But now, Kris is here. All weak and sad.

He patted Kris' shoulder, "If ever they would really leave once they knew about your real reason, just think that they did that because they love you. See, they love you. I know it. I see it every time I see you with them."

"I don't want to be a hindrance, Kevin. I don't want them to worry. I don't want them to take pity on me."

"You're not a hindrance, Kris." Kevin uttered. "You are their leader."

Well... I was. Kris thought. He felt grateful because Kevin was there for him. He was there when the issue started. He didn't have the slightest clue but he stayed with Kris. He didn't tell him the real reason at first but he still stayed and that made him tell the whole truth. And still, he didn't leave. He believed in him. Would his family-- his group, believe him too if ever he told them the reason?

The truth is, Kris really doesn't want to leave his group. Why would he, right? It was perfect. Everything was perfect. He was the leader. He's contented with his members. He has so many supporters. They're so popular. But the galaxy hyung had to leave. He doesn't want to leave exo but he had to leave SMEnt. Because being an SM artist is hard. The company is big and powerful. They make legends. They want their groups to reach perfection and greatness. And that made them worked harder than a normal performer. They had to give extra energy, in both rehearsals and live performances. Which Kris didn't have advantage in.