cheating √

don't hate the player, hate the game.

hydes pov

"I mean think about it hyde, maybe our relationship is strained because of your girlfriend, and deep down you truly want to love me" jackie ranted to me, I rolled my eyes and glared at her, "look you brat-" but she cut me off and grabbed my face harshly, pushing our lips together nearly busting open my fucking lip.

"jackie, steven!?" as soon as I heard that voice I pushed her away and fixed my shirt, "baby, I swear it's not what it looks like" I said frantically and grabbed y/n's hand, she whimpered and pulled away, "I thought you loved me, I should have listened to everybody when they told me about you!" y/n harshly said, and grabbed her jacket on the way out the basement door.

"steven, I'm so sorry-" jackie said staring to apologize, "get out!" I growled and started shaking, I could feel myself ready to go crazy, "get out!" I screamed louder causing her to jump out of her seat.

I sighed and gripped my hair, placing my head in-between my knees, before I heard jackie leave she muttered those words that made me want to kill her.

"Don't hate the player, hate the game" that was the last thing she said before closing the door.

I thought I could physically feel my heart shattering, I'm pretty sure at this point I was going insane, I could feel my breathing becoming heavier as I paced around the basement floor.

y/n's pov

i whimpered as I crashed onto my bed, I ripped off my shoes and threw them at the wall along eith other things, I wanted to break something I wanted to feel better but how could I.

"you should have listened" I whispered to myself now staring up at my plain white ceiling, black dots clouding my vision from the mini cry secession.

my head was thumping with a painful headache, and I could slowly feel my eye lids becoming heavier.

You should have listened.

The circle.

"Donna's mad at me for pulling down her pants and showing her granny panties" forman said staring at the ground.

"Caroline chokes herself when she thinks I'll leave her" fez muttered.

"Jackie kissed me, and y/n walked in, and now she won't talk to me" steven muttered sipping on his beer, he gazed at the ground not caring about everyone else's story.

"w-what jackie kissed you" kelso asked his eyes becoming wide, "yup, a real slut on your hands" forman said leaning back in his seat.

That 70's show √
Steven Hyde

That 70's show √Steven Hyde