Chapter III

Monday.

Today we are supposed to travel to Charleroi, for a festival. Happily girls woke me up, so we left our apartment sooner than i expected.

- Here we are - Amelia said and high fived with Ivan.

- Hey, princesses, get in - gingerhaired man said and opened the doors to the bus.

I got in and sat with Ivan. Natalia and Amelia sat together behind us, and Loïc was all alone.

- How's life, boi? - Ivan started.

- Uh, I don't know. I fell asleep too late today, i was looking at memes all night, and went to sleep around 3am.

- But u knew da way to the bus.

- I know da way to everything, i am Uganda Knuckles's queen - i said and started laughing.

- SPLIT ON THE FAKE QUEEN - Ivan said, turned back and splitted on Amelia.

I couldn't stop laughing. My friend didnt knew what just happened.

- Oh, look, he fell asleep - I said to Ivan, while looking at Loïc - gotta take a picture.

- Maybe we will just sit with him? Let's go - my russian friend said, grabbed my hand and pushed me towards seat between Loïc and him.

- What just happen...? Who are you? How did you get here? - Belgian boy woke up and looked at me and Ivan.

- We are orang - points at himself - and mememan - points at me.

- We are here to betray u - I said and smiled at him.

- Nice, whatever it is - Loic said and wiped his eyes.

- Want to play a game with us? We will play hangman! - Ivan said with enthusiasm.

- I will start! - I said; this game will be hella weird - okay, so 15 letters, 6 words.

- A?

[...]

- Okay, so what's the password? - I asked.

- I have a crush on you?

- Oh yeah, me too - Ivan said and looked sweetly atLoïc.

- what - I looked at him.

- also what -Loïc looked at his best friend with shock.

We were already in Charleroi, so Natalia, Amelia andLoïc left the bus.

- Dude, what the heck? What does that mean? - I looked at Ivan.

- Oh honey, you are too young to understand. Look; he didn't smile. If he would, that means he is gay. Which means, you wouldn't get his heart. Simple and fast - gingerhead man smiled at me sweetly.

We also left the bus and came to our friends.

- So, what now? - Natalia asked while being on her phone.

- Put that down immidiately! Just think what you are doing - Ivan took her phone and looked with anger at her.

- Okay, okay, let's just get ready - i said and rushed towards me.

- The stage... is here... - Ivan turned me to the stage.

We went behind the stage and were getting ready. 

- Okayyy, it's show time!!! - Ivan yelled and went on a stage. We followed him.

Gingerhead man jumped to Natalia and took her hand, then jumped to Amelia and took her hand.

- Okay, changing the topic. We are dancing Belgian dance - Ivan smiled at me.

- Oh hell nah - I said and looked at Loïc. 

- Guess we don't have other option - he said and took me by the hand.

- Come on guys!!! - This crazy man got off the stage and went to the fans, then took them on a stage - come on, dance with us!

We happily finished it.

I went behind the stage with my friends. Ivan was talking with Loic, then they came to me.

- Listen, we know you can sing. You two are singing "Tourner dans le vide" and I don't care.

- But.. why?

-  Because I've never sang in french for real, and I am too scared to do it by myself - Loïc said.

I got pushed towards the stage by Ivan. I just wanted it all to end. We sang it and I literally ran to Natalia and Amelia.

- Never. Again. I. Swear.

- Come on, you did good! NOW, TIME FOR BELGIAN FRIES - Ivan yelled, grabbed my hand and ran with me to the stand with fries.

We were eating fries, and once my new friend saw chocolate, it was horror. He grabbed some chocolate on his fries and smear it on Amelia's nose.

Then Amelia did the same to Natalia.

And Natalia did the same to me.

And I looked at Loïc.

He looked at me.

I did the same, as my friends, to him.

But sadly, for me, I smashed my crisp on his face.

- Sorry - I said and couldn't control my laugh.

My friends ran to the belgian beer, and left me all alone with Loic.

Singer grabbed chocolate ice cream and smeared it down on my lips and nose.

- Sorry, I had to.

He grabbed a tissue and tried to wipe it.

- Oh, hi, honey! - I heard girl's voice and i looked left.

Justine hanged on Loic's arm and kissed his cheek, nearly his lips.

I am just standing there, didn't knew what to do. I was looking for Ivan.

He noticed me and rushed fast to us.

- So, how's life, my beautiful couple? - He came to us and said sweetly. 

- So, you are together? Didn't know. Wow. You moved on so fast. 

- No, we ar- - I started.

- Sure we are - Loïc said and grabbed my hand.

- Niiice - she said and left us.

We were still holding hands.

- Nice acting, sweet brother of mine - Ivan said and separated our hands. He grabbed our hands and ran towards belgian beer.

We were drinking, of course I was drinking really slowly, didn't want to get drunk.

Amelia, Natalia and Ivan were that drunk, that they couldn't even stand. I've decided withLoïc, that we will bring them to the bus. We did as we planned, but while we were in half in getting into bus, Ivan started singing. 

- ROSSIJA SIWASZCZENNAJA NASZA DIERŻAWA

And Amelia with Natalia decided to sing something as well.

- MARSZ MARSZ DĄBROWSKIIIII, Z ZIEMI WŁOSKIEJ DO POLSKIEJJJJJJJJJJJ

I couldn't stand them anymore.

We happily got into bus with Loïcand sat together, while these three were sleeping in their seats. 

Loïc fell asleep on my arm. I just couldn't not to take a pictures with him and set it on my wallpaper. Who wouldn't do this? 

Probably a normal person.

We got back into Paris.

- I am not drinking belgian beer ever again - Ivan said and fainted.

- Thanks for helping me with these two - i pointed at Natalia and Amelia.

- No need to say sorry. 'Till the next time, now I have to take care about this boy - Loïc said and went away with Ivan.

I went straight to sleep.