Sexy time😂

On a work day alex and drew were in the studio. After a while Alex suddenly gets horny!? Drew looks over and smiles then gets back to work. Alex smiles and whispers in Drew's ear "Hey do you want to have sex". Alex was lonely because Tori had left him, Drew just got a new girlfriend as well he didn't want to let his friend down what would he do?? Drew thought long and hard about his decision. He finally got an answer "Sure" said drew. Alex pulls drew to a stand by his collar, he pushed drew onto the bed and began to strip. Drew was scared, he had never done this before. They started to make out. Drew stopped alex and said, "Im starting to regret me decision,". Alex looked disappointed, Drew says "It's fine keep going". They keep making out, Drew starts to enjoy it. But he is worried if anyone would find out and what they would think. Alex surprisingly pulled down Drew's pants he was kinda embarrassed, but he had to get over that. Alex striped and so did drew. They lay on top of each other, just rubbing each other and making out. Alex told drew to lay on his back, Drew was so nervous "A-Alex I'm nervous". Alex says "Oh it will be alright, I'm nervous too ya know". Drew says "Ok, I'm ready". "Are you sure?" Says Alex. "Yes TBH I have always kinda had feelings for you". Alex slowly kisses down Drew's chest. Drew grabs Alex's face as it gets lower and lower. Suddenly Drew feels it, Alex sucking him. Drew grasp the back of Alex's head and pushes him on to it. Alex stops and looks up at drew. He says "It's your turn, babe". He pulls Drew's head down to his cock. Alex made the cutest little moan, that made drew even hornier. Drew sat up, grabbed alex by the neck and slammed him down on the bed while saying "HULK SMASH". They both were cracking up, they were laughing/crying. Drew shuts alex up, "BeNd OvEr" Drew says. Drew teases alex, alex moans a little more every time. Drew says "How bad do you want it", Alex pushes as hard as possible against drew. Alex says softly "Penatrate me,baby" so drew does. They go so hard, they moan sooo loud. Suddenly drew screams "I'm about to cum" so Alex sucks on his dick. Drew finally cums, into Alex's mouth he spits it out. Alex walks and picks up drew, drew wraps his legs around Alex's waist. Against the wall. Then Alex slams drew on the bed, and makes out with him as they were fucking. Then drew jacks off alex until he cums. Once they are done. Alex and drew fall asleep in each other's arms cuddling.