Chapter 7~ Jealous Type

We walked through the door and were immidietly attacked by the scent of Itailian food. I inhaled and exhaled loudly.

We walked up to the couter and waited for a waitress or someone. "Table for 4?" She asked us.

"Yes please." He said so smoothly that the woman was staring at him. I cleared my throught and she napped her head at me. She cracked a smile and walked us to our table. Okay?

"Here's our menu's." She said to us, as she handed them to us.  As she handed them out around the table, everyone said thank you. When she handed me mine, I didn't say anything. Kalia stepped on my foot and I said thank you. She cleared her throat and gave me a weak, fake smile. She veered her eye sight to Tony and smiled. 

"What would you guys like to drink?" She asked us.

"Water."

"Water."

"Water."

"Orange juice." I said.

"Okay, i'll be right back to take your food order. "

"What do you have againsst her?" Tony asked me. Kalia looked over to our conversation slowly, wide-eyed.

"Ever since we got here, she's been staring completely at Tony." I stated. Tony snapped his over to us like he's just been accused of flirting. 

"It wasn't you. It was that waitress."

"Kimberely?"

"You know her?" By now Kalia and Toby had basically pulled up chairs and grabbed popcorn... theoretically speaking. 

"Yeah, she's my ex." He said. I glanced at Kalia.

"Were you with her today?"

He stared at me wide-eyed. "Wait- what? No. What makes you say that?"

"Well... Everyone's been talking about you guys lately. And you came late... So I just-"

"No. Stop. Never again."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"One; you never asked. Two; I didn't think it would be shuch a big deal"

"Hm.." I said. That basically let everyone know, that i was done talking. It was a silent dinner after that. He tried to hold my hand, but i quickly used it to hold my drink. He dropped his hand on the table and stared at me.

"Are you really mad at me?"

"Do you think I am?"

"Yes."

"You're a goof thinker."

He hesitated. "Why?"

"Why are you a good thinker?"

He sighed. "Why are you mad?"

"Because; your ex is gawking at you and you didn't even bother to tell me she was your ex!"

"Why does it matter!? I didn't know you were the jealous type!"

I scoffed and got up. I went to the parking lot and lit a cigarette. A couple minutes later Kalia came out to me. She stopped halfway to me. I glanced over at her to see what the porblem was.

"What?" I staed. Not questioned.

"Y-.....You don't smoke!"

"Who says?"

She huffed and came over to me. She stood in front of me and glared at me for a couple seconds... She moved her eyes from my eyes to my cigarette. Then back to my eyes. Looking into each one of them at a time. She snatched the cigarette and stomped on it.

"Gee, thanks." I said. Chuckling and taking out another one. She took that too and threw it i the bushes. I took out one last cigarette and pointed it at her.

"If you take this one, I-" She took it out of my hand along with the pack. She threw them into the little pond next to the bushes. "No." She stated. And crossed her arms. "No."   I scoffed and went back inside. I sat next to Toby this time.

"Oh. Uh-" Kalia came in after me. She gently grabbed my chair, and shoved it ovet to Tony's side. She took the chair i was sitting in before and put it next to Toby. She crossed her arms as she was staring at me. Saying nothing.