Introduction of Daccarett Char's family members... and the Gibson boy.

Zachary Gibson: is an 18-year-old billionaire heir to a large fortune. "A spoiled child, that the only thing he cared about in life was to splurge on parties, with "friends" and alcohol. Oh, that's what he implied to his small social circle with his lifestyle, but secretly he was also very talented; a genius boy (among other hidden talents) for business... That only a few people knew (since he kept his personal and business life very anonymous).

Sofia Daccarett Char: 20 years old, born in the United States, daughter of Colombian immigrants, José Daccarett and Laura Char. A couple who since they were young had made their life in a new country very different from their origin, fighting to have a better future for themselves and their family. Sofia is the older sister. Singer and actress in training, student at UCLA, specializing in communications with a degree in French.

Microsoft Office Translator their two beautiful daughters they had achieved a good social position thanks to hard work.

Paulina Daccarett Char: 18 years old; the youngest, Sofia's spoiled little sister, loved design, but more than all her passion was makeup so she thought to study something that had to do with it.

And Demi Lovato: 21-year-old it was Demi, distant cousin of the Daccarett Char sisters. Singer and actress famous and recognized since childhood, thanks to it, something rebellious who had begun to have some personal problems; difficulties that neither Sofia nor Paulina wanted to cause their parents.

In one of those adventures of Demi someone had been involved...

Sofia lived with Paulina (who came and went) in a large apartment in LA; in the company also of Daniel of almost 4 years;... a handsome young chestnut boy whom the whole family adored.

The boy was smart, he knew how to play the piano.

In this moment Daniel was on vacation with his "grandparents" as he called Sofia and Paulina's parents; they had gone to visit their family in their home country.

Pau came often (he spent it traveling now that he has just graduated from the HS) and loved to spend time with Daniel or Dany as they called him affectionate and he loved spending time with his "aunts, or titas" as he told Pau and Sof of affection.

Yes, Dani was the "nephew" of the two girls; son of Demi. A first and only slip in his teenage years, the boy was in charge of relatives by .

But an unexpected situation would come to unbalance a little that peace that had been created in the family; especially for the two young women who had already become accustomed to the pace of life they led.

The changes are good... Or stormy and complicated depending on who or what provokes them and how that situation is assumed... That is what the young protagonists of this story will learn.

~ 💙💚 ~

New story my beautiful people!!

This story is set (at the beginning) in the year 2013; it will progress to the present.

Clarification: Demi Lovato is obviously not familiar with Sofia, but, since I saw Sofia for the first time it seemed to me that she had certain traits similar to Demi, then, I thought, why not include her as a family. sorry not sorry.

Dedicated to    which is practically my lost twin of other parents who also loves Devie so... Idedicate it to you little💙.

That's it for now, love u!.