First impression

It was a quiet morning at the Daccarett Char's house in LA; Well, one of their apartments in the city. The family was reunited; or almost everyone. Demi had left early because she would have to go to record a new music video.

The two remaining sisters were playing on the living room with their little nephew who was barely 4 years old; He was a very handsome boy, under the watchful eye of the father of the girls sitting on the couch reading a book.

Paulina! - her mother shouted, making the people in the room startle. - Bring Dani here please!. I need to change his shirt before we leave!.

Ok mom! - said the green-eyed girl as she said to the boy cheerfully applauding - we go to where the grandmother to change you Dani!!.

The little boy looked into her eyes, smiled, clapped his hands and raised his arms to raise him.

Aha!, Dani... - the boy turned to see the girl - Say goodbye to your aunt Sofi... - said the major making a sign with her finger on her cheek to give him a kiss.

The boy ran to say goodbye to his aunt and returned to Pau's arms to be taken to his grandmother.

He's adorable - Sofia said to herself although her father nodded. She looked at him for a few seconds - Do you worry something dad?

Jose raised an eyebrow and smiled - come here - he made a sign touching the furniture so she will sit next to him. The girl did it, her father hugged her with a kiss on her forehead, and Sofia smiled returning the hug to her father. - I love you very much, little one.

And I to you Daddy; but don't change the subject, which worries you... - Sofia looked at the eyes that were equal to hers.

Jose knew that he couldn't hide anything from his eldest daughter because she always discovered it.

I have to tell you two something but...

Ready! - Laura said leaving the room with Dani in her arms and Pau following her behind with the baby's suitcase.

The mother looked at the father with an interrogative look.

I was going to tell you and Pau someting but... - José said understanding and getting up.

Tell us what? - Paulina asked.

Girls,... you remember Matt? - asked the father to bring up the subject that had him thoughtful.

Of course! - They both said - Uncle Mateo. - Paulina said.

Who was a policeman, right? - Sofia remembered.

That same one; now he is General of Investigations. - José said delaying the subject a bit but Laura told him - hurry up we have a flight to take.

ok, ok, don't wory! - said the man raising his hands, which was funny to the others  members of the family - yesterday I saw him;  he's Investigate a case of a young boy who is in trouble. He assures that the boy is innocent; He has known him since the boy was a child and they blamed him for being close to the victim that night.

José remembered the conversation with his life-long friend yesterday while discussing the situation with his family.

FlashBack

Hey Matt! - José said arriving at the coffee table where his friend had mentioned him for an urgent case.

Bro! -Matteo got up to give José a hug - How are you doing?, How's the family?.