Back in the past

||flash back||
Kai had just transferred to his new school after moving for his father job. Things didn't get better like he thought it would instead things only went down hill. His father ended up divorcing his mother, after she was caught cheating on him at work.
Kai told his best friend at the time, Ein about what had just happened, feeling totally depressed he hadn't noticed the conversation being recorded. Apparently Kai mother had cheated with Ein father also causing their downfall in his family, which made Ein very angry and wanted revenge for his poor mother.

Soon news got around the whole school causing Kai to be bullied restlessly, saying that he'll follow in his mother foot steps.
Then another rumor started going around  that he'll sleep with people who paid him, and sobatage people relation for his selfishness.

Kai was devoted to the bottom of the chain becoming a omega and treated the worse.  Ein started to feel like an ass after seeing the light disappeared from his use to be friends eyes. One day as he was heading to class he heard a loud bang and commotion going on inside the janitor closet, he decided to go check it out only to see Kai laying on the ground bloody as a few guys surround him laughing and kicking him. Ein decided to interfere "Hey!, what are you guys doing?" he yelled while charging at them fighting them off. two of the guys ran l out the janitor closet calling him crazy while the other two lay unconscious by boy.

Ein lifted up Kai in a bridal style taking him to the nurse, regretting what he did to the boy. After school was over he texted kai what he done admitting that he was angry at the time but regretted it.
————————
Text:
E:Hey.. how you holding up?

K: Hey am doing fine, a little migraine though from being hit

E: I just wanted to let you know im switching school and I had something to tell you..

K: whats wrong? why are you suddenly switching?, did something happen

E: I was the one that spread that rumor about you because I was angry after what ur mom did to my family

K: What...

E: I didn't mean for it to blow up this bad

K:You mean to tell me you let it get this far just because of what my mom did and took it out on me?!

E: Please am sorry

K: no.. you decided to tell me last minute after I got hurt and only to leave me behind after what you caused, that I still have to suffer what my mother did...
*blocked*
|| End of flash back||

Ein pov: I really regretted what I did to Kai back then and wish I could've tooken it all back, after all it wasn't his fault to began with and yet he trusted me.  I was a horrible friend and went to therapy to fix my anger issues while reflecting what I had done to him. It's understandable that he still wouldn't fully forgive me after what happened 3 years ago.