My Savior

Ein Pov:
Class had just ended and I had decided I needed to use the bathroom before heading to my last class.
I was just minding my business washing my hands when I was suddenly pulled into a stall by a strong grip, regaining my stance I was shock to see Balto smirking at me slyly.
I gulp backing up against the stall wall as he trapped me from leaving, "Going so soon?" he said sliding his hand against my waist traveling lower.
I gulp in fear flatting my ear against my head while also lowering my tail,
"I- dont want to do this, please stop" I beg pushing on his chest tryna get away from the situation.
"I don't think I will" Balto growled lowly, Ein was speechless and tryna fight his way out of his grip. Balto grip gotten tighter throwing Ein onto the floor before lowering himself on top. "shhh it'll be quick" he whisper in my ear pushing his hand into my pants rubbing my member slowly as I moan slightly tearing up.
"please stop ill do anything" Ein cried out before shutting his eyes before suddenly hearing a loud bang, opening his eyes he was shock to see Kai standing over Balto tighting his fist.
Kai quickly made His way over to me lifting me up into his arm, "Are you alright?!" he asked worried walking me to the exit door.
"I'm fine.." leaning my head into his shoulder becoming red to the face.
"Are you sure" he ask stopping in his tracks to put me down on my feet, fixinf my hair in the moment.
"yeah, you came in time before he could've went any farther" Before I could thank him he started walking off leaving me behind, shock that he'll still help me after what I did to him.

I thought I saw a hint of hurt on his face as he walked away. I shook it off heading to the store to buy a few things for my mom while also tryna geg wverything off my mind.
As I was shopping, I saw Aphmau and Zane. They were shopping for cupcakes, as I headed towards them, I chuckled hearing the two arguing over what cupcake they should get.
"Hey guys," I began, "What's up?" They both turned around, surprised to see me."Hey!" the two said in unison. "What kind of cupcake should we get?" Zane questioned as he showed me the classics: Vanilla, chocolate, and red velvet.

"Why don't you guys just get them all?" I proposed, "And split them equally?"
They both agreed heading to the Cash register to buy the cupcakes.
I finished shopping I began heading to the cash register buying the items that was needed for my mom.

"Am home!" I said yelling as I enter my home signing in distress as my mom came  down to help me with the bags. "How was school today?" she asked humming while starting dinner for the both of us.
I didn't answer right away thinking I didnt want her to worry about me,"It was great, I made a few friends" I replied sitting at the island counter staring at my fingers.