Alicia 2

Chapter 2 Alicia

"Hi" I'm Alicia. For a second I thought i was dead, but I'm not at least I don't think so. I felt like I was in water , breathing. I knew it was impossible to breath in water. I swam for about ten minutes and still didn't reach the surface. I was scared I thought about Derick. I kinda remember what happened but not fully. I just remember the fire alarm and my mom, Mrs.Lava. I swam and found a cave it took me a long time to swim to the cave but it was wroth it, when I got in there it was pitch black. I swam farther, there was a light , what seemed to be a mermaid. I swam a few yards away from it, but it saw me. It stopped and looked at me. It swam closer and I was scared. It stopped and said "are you a human" and I said " I don't know". He said don't be scared, but I totally was. I didn't know where on earth I was, how I even got here, or how long I have been here. I told Him my name and he replied saying his name was Zak. He asked me how I got here,"I can't remember". He told me to follow him, and I did. I told him I want to get back home,"where is home" he replied. On land where Derick is,"who is Derick". I remember how I got here. I fell out of a window during a fire, Derick he tried to save me, he was right there.He brung me to his house. I asked him if he was a human, he gave a funny look and said yes, after that he said no im a mermaid, but he said it sarcastically. I said than why do you live under water, he said where not under water, I was really confused. Zak quickly changed the subject, asking if I was ok. I replied with a nod and said I'm fine. He said your bleeding I rush of fear ran through me I panicked looked for the blood. He said its ok its wasn't a lot. He said I looked kinda of burnt like I was just in a fire. Memories hit me I remember everything. I explained what happened and how I got stuck. I told him I couldn't breath so I stood by the window trying to get air. His eyes widened as I told him what happened. Am I alive" I said to Zak. He said I think so but in a different world.