Alicia 6

Chapter 6 Alicia

"Zak are you ok" I asked. He squinted his eyes open and replied with a faint yes. Today is the day you get out of the hospital. I know he replied. It was about 12:30pm when we exited the hospital. He said he was tough and couldn't handle laying around all day while work had to be done. I said so what is the plan of me getting out of here. He said we are going to find the only other person who fell down here like you. We started searching looking through phone books and addresses. "Who are we looking for" I asked. He didn't reply just kept searching. Her this is her, he smashed the book close and ran to the car, I followed. "How old is this person"? When she fell down here she was 16 and still is 16 Zak replied. She stayed the same and has never aged. We speed to a stop, where are we? " At her house", wait who is this girl. You will found out in a second. We walked up her porch and knocked on the door, a girl about my height, blond long hair, and blue eyed girl opened the door. What are you doing her she yelled. I want to be alone she demanded. I told her I'm from Murphy Creek and I fell into a pond and got stuck in here. She opened the door wide and told us to come in. She said hi and said her name.......... Jessica Walington I have been her for thirty years and I'm still 16. She said she fears that I will be the same as her, and stuck here forever. She said there is only one way out and it's way to dangerous. I didn't care if it meant getting home I would do it. She said If I want to get home I have to go to the Sapphire Palace and find the ring of hope. Before you can go you have to know that everybody who has gone, has never returned. My best friend Lily went there and we found her bloody cloak at the beginning of the trail she was never seen again Jessica said. You shouldn't risk your life doing this. The door slammed open 4 guys with guns came in. They told us to get down or they would shoot us. They tied each of us to a chair and taped are mouths. They shut the door and sealed they ripped the tape off our mouths, i think one of them purposely pulled it really slowly, he chuckled when he finished. I said "what do you want from us" not you little girl it's Jessica he replied. "What do you want Brandon" Jessica demanded. I want you for myself. "Look I don't like you even in your dreams I reject you so let us go". He chuckled, "What is so funny" Jessica said, its- Jessica interrupted "wait I know what's so funny your face know let us go". Everything suddenly went black.