Eleven

HyoJin's P.O.V.

"Just hold this string right here and with your other hand struck this chord" he showed me and guided my hands to the correct places.

"Yea okay.." I did as he told me and he chuckled, I looked at him with a frown

"Baby no, like this" he say behind me and wrapped his arms around me placing his muscular hands on the guitar.

"See" he said as he showed me what to do once again and placed my hands where he had them before.

This time I did it correctly and smiled "I finally did it" I said and he chuckled

"Yep you did, after an hour you finally understand the basics" he said and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Can you play me something?" I asked as I looked at his side profile.

"What would you like to hear?" He asked tilting his head to the side, his hot breath tickling my neck.

"Surprise me" I said with a smile and he nodded.

I was about to stand up but he pulled me back to sit in my original place "you won't bother me if you sit here don't worry" he said and wrapped his arms around me once again holding the guitar on my lap while he started to play it.

While he was playing the guitar he started singing "Remember the way you made me fell, such a young love but..." His voice was sweet and soothing. (It's a Tori Kelly's Song Paper hearts Jungkook did a cover on it and I love her songs, and they are made for a guitar so why tf not)

After he was done I just stared at his side profile amazed.

"Did you like it?" He asked me as he stared back at me.

"I loved it" I said with a smile earning one from him as well.

"Good, I made it for you" he said with his bunny smile. (let's pretend he did)

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. "Thank you so much Kookie"

"I'm glad you like it" he said and straightened his back to kiss my forehead.

"Did I ever tell you that you look like a bunny when you smile" I said as he pulled back with a playful smirk.

"Do I?" He asked and I nodded, but I didn't expect what happened next.

He started tickling me.

"Yaa~ Kookie!" I screamed while laughing as he continued to tickle me mercilessly.

"This bunny likes to tickle the girl he loves, so no luck for you" he said while laughing.

"Bunny... Please stop!" I said through laughter, and after a bit he finally did.

"I only stopped because I wanted to do this" he said and pecked my lips making me cheeks heat up.

After he pulled back I looked at him with a shy smile "could've warned me"

"Better get used to that cause I might steal kisses from you when I want" he said and I poked his side.

"What was that for?" He asked with a pout

"I don't know, just felt like it" I said with a giggle.

"Well you just earned another kiss" he said and didn't even let me process what he said as I already felt his lips on mine.

However this time he didn't pull away he kept his lips on mine and waited for me to kiss him back, which I did after I got back to my senses.

---

"Are you sure you don't want to stay over? We can watch a movie or something" I said with a pout.

"Sorry baby, I know it's our anniversary and all but you need your beauty sleep" he said and kissed my forehead "sleep well okay?" He said and I nodded

"See you tomorrow" he said with a smile and closed my apartment door.

"I miss him already" I mumbled as I went to the bathroom to change into my pajamas.

"Ahh my sweet sweet bed~" I sang as I fell face first onto the bed.

---

I woke up by rolling off the bed fluke usual.

I seriously need to wake up more carefully cause this has to be bad for my head.

Either way I shook it off and stood up to make my bed.

As I was doing so I noticed a bunny plushie sitting on a pillow next to the one I slept in. It looked like it had a note in it, carefully I took the note and read it.

Since you said I look like a bunny, I bought you this so I'm always by your side <3

"How can someone be so sweet?" I mumbled as I picked up the plushie.

It's so cute, the dark grey 'fur' was soft, the little bunny teeth were sticking out as well as the bunny ears who were sticking up.

I smiled and held the bunny in my hands while I made my bed.

Once that was done I strolled through my apartment still in my pajamas, and soon my feet brought me to the door of Jungkook's apartment.

I ring the bell and after a but a sleepy Jungkook appeared at the doorway.

"Morning" I said with a smile and hugged him, which made him surprised.

"Ahh... morning baby" he said and hugged me back eventually.

"What made you come here so suddenly?" He asked and I pulled back showing him the bunny plushie.

"I wanted to thank you for this" I said and he smiled.

"Glad you like it, oh come in its cold here" he said and dragged me inside closing the door behind us.

"Are you still sleepy?" I asked as he looked at me sleepily.

"Yea.. but it's okay I'll wake up completely in a bit" he said with a smile but I shook my head.

"Come here you bunny" I said and took his hand dragging him to his bedroom while holding the plushie in my other hand.

"Where are we going?" He asked as he followed me.

"Sleep" i answered simply and sat him on the bed.

"Will you sleep with me?" He asked and I nodded

"Yea, I'm still sleepy a bit, but can we cuddle for a but before we go to sleep again?" I asked shyly and he nodded while smiling.

"Yep, come here" he pulled me on top of him and hugged me tightly, I placed my head on his chest and hugged his torso.

"I love you Hyo" he said randomly and I smiled.

"Love you too Kookie" I said and slowly drifted off to dream land.

~~~

So do you think their life will go just as smooth later? (I'm just curious)

Anyways I always reply to comments bc it's fun talking to everyone (do I even need to say that?)

K, byee~~