Chapter One

-The night-

Aly's POV

Hello my name is Aly. I'm 17 and live with my alcoholic mother. My father left us when I was only 5. I'm a very mysterious girl. I love pink but you never see me wear it or decorate my room in it. I enjoy going to the woods behind my house just to explore and try to find the infamous serial killers in the state or world. Might have read about them. Creepypasta's. I enjoy reading about them or understanding their pain and troubles.

-Later that night-

I sneak out of the house and dart to the woods. A flashlight in one hand and my fist rolled in the other. I scan all angles of my surroundings. I hear another pair of footsteps behind me. I jerk around to discover who's there. I point the light to their face. Immediately recognize the stranger. Its no other than the infamous.... Toby Rogers. I gasp and back away slowly. "Please don't be scared Aly" he says in a husky voice. I shiver in fear "please don't hurt me then" I bite my lip and back up into something. Its not a tree. I turn around and see the face of Jeff the killer. I try to scream out but he immediately covers my mouth and everything goes black.

Toby's POV

I have been watching this girl by the name of Aly Williams. She has almost the same problems I had back in my normal life. She's unconditionally beautiful as well. Me and Jeff went out to get a closer look at her but she was already near us. I snuck up behind her and he was in front of her. We made her fall asleep so we could take her to the mansion. I lay her in my bed and I go to get her some water and a light snack. I sit in a chair not far from her. I begin to wait for her to awake.