Chapter 1

"Maja! Wake up! You're gonna be late for school!" - My mum shouted. I wasn't surprised, that's pretty much how she woke me up every morning.

"Ughhhh, one more minute and then I'll *yawn* come down." I replied. Of course, that one minute turned into 5 which then turned into half an hour. I looked at my watch, 8:00. "Damn! I'm gonna be late for school!" I thought. I got out of bed and and rushed to the bathroom. Then I went into my bedroom and grabbed the first shirt I saw. It was pink and it had hearts all over it. I put all my clothes on and went downstairs to have breakfast. "What's for breakfast?" I asked my mum.

"Pancakes with Nutella." she answered. She knew pancakes were my favourite! I could have them all day, every day. But anyways lets get onto the more important stuff. So, my name is Maja and this is me 4 years ago (just in case you were wondering this is the past~ author) I am, or was 7 years old. Right now I live in Poland.

"Okay, Maja, we need to go now. Hurry up and eat your pancake!" she said as I stuffed the entire pancake in my mouth. We both burst out laughing. 'Ok, not that fast!" she said while putting on her shoes and coat. After I finished eating I did the same.
I hated school! I really did! It was like going into hell! But it had to be done.

School was pretty boring, nothing interesting, the only thing I enjoyed was history. Our teacher was always nice and never shouted. I sat next to Julia, my second best friend at the time. So yeah, school went down pretty fast and I went back home.

My mum was at work and I had to do my homework. I put my books on my desk and started. To my surprise, I was done after two hours, which meant I could go to my absolute best friend, Suzy (_kawaiiisss_)We lived in a block of houses. I lived at the very top, and she lived right beneath me which made it easy to see each other everyday.

I ran downstairs and knocked on the door.

"Oh hi Maja. Suzyyyyyy! Maja is here!" exclaimed Suzy's mum while letting me inside. At this point I've known her for two years. We knew everything about eatch other, or at least she knew everything about me. She was my closest and most adored friend. We often argued but that was never something big.

"Coming. Oh hey! I just finished my homework, come in my room." she said. So I came in. She showed me a monster high drawing that she drew (at the time I didn't believe that she drew it herself :P~ author). I spent about three hours at hers and then went back home. I looked at my watch, 17:24. My mum came home about five minutes after I came in. She looked worried, so I asked her what was wrong.

"I need to tell you something important." she said.
...

Hey, did you like my first chapter? This is based off my life. And some parts are obviously not exact since this was 4 years ago but the main facts are there.
Also, I forgot to mention that my dad lived in the UK at the time xx