Chapter 2

...

"I need to tell you something important." she said. She looked as if she was going to cry...

"Is dad okay?? Has something happened to him?? Is he..." mum didn't let me finish. All types of thoughts were running through my head.

"No! Your dad is fine. It's just that, you know how he lives in England? Well we thought it would be a natural thing that we go and live with him. I'm trying to say that we are moving to England to live with him as soon as possible. I think we booked the tickets for next week." she said nervously. I was confused, and... happy? Why was I happy? Most of my family and all of my friends lived in Poland and I was happy!? What was I thinking? Now that I look back at it I'm glad we moved, but then? If I was still in Poland now and they told me that I'm moving to England I would have been mad! I would have asked to stay with my grandmother and aunty! (My grandfather died :( And my aunty lives with my grandmother now~ author) But anyways lets get on...

"Are you serious? That's great! Where will we live? What will we do? Where will I go to school? I'm sooo excited! I can't wait!" I exclaimed. I was pumped and I couldn't wait to see my dad!

"Oh... Well, I'm glad your happy. And we're going to live in London :) I'm not sure what school you'll go to but we'll figure that out! I'm really pleased with the way you reacted to all of this. I thought you were going to be really sad and frustrated." she said as if she was flying into heaven.

"No, of course I'm happy! And now if you don't mind I'm gonna go downstairs and tell Suzy." I said and rushed downstairs and knocked on the door.

"Oh, hi Maja! Suzyyy! It's Maja again!" said Suzy's mum while welcoming me in.

1 week later...

*I do not remember the part where I told Suzy about me going to England therefore I will not write about it*
I know this chapter was very short but I didn't feel like it had to be any longer. Please tell your friends about this book so that it can have more views :) 3 stars- New book coming out tomorrow :)