Chapter 1

This is my first story so bare with me. xD

GEORGE's P.O.V

 It's been exactly one year since Fred has died and yet, I'm still not over his death. I wonder who he's with up there? Probably Dumbledore, the marauders and Dobby. Bet they're having a party. I look in a mirror and cry. Why did it have to be him? Why couldn't it be me? I'll go for a walk. I step out of my room and the first thing I see is his face on a picture. I collapse and try to think about happy thoughts, but all of my thoughts are about him. I man up and head outside to see Ginny practicing quidditch with Harry. Everything I see reminds me of the twin I lost. 

"Hey George. You okay? We heard you crying." Embarrased, George slowly walked away with his head down.

"Fred, I wish you were here." He said quietly.

FRED's P.O.V

 Stupid death eaters. If it weren't for them, I would still be with Georgie. It's so lonely up here even if Tonks, Lupin, Sirius and the others are here. It's not the same without George. I wish I could go back in time and kill that death eater before it killed me. Poor Georgie, still upset. Maybe I should go to him. I wonder if he would feel that I'm there.

"Hey Georgie, can you hear me? I'm here. I was always here. I never left, I was always watching you from up there, along with dumbledore and sirius." 

GEORGE's P.O.V

"Freddie? Is that you?" It suddenly became cold, but I couldn't tell if it was just the wind or if it was Fred's soul.

"Fred! If it's you at least do something." Nothing happens. A few minutes later a drawing appears with writing at the bottom. It was a drawing of them with the words 'I'm always with you, Georgie'. Tears well up in his eyes.

"Freddie, I knew it was you! I love you too and I knew you were always with me, I just didn't think it was true."  It's been so long without him. Pulling of Pranks aren't the same without Fred. I can't look in the mirror without seeing his face. It's like every mirror is the Mirror of Erised. The time turner is no use, people can see me, huge risk there, but at least I'll be reunited with my brother.