Chapter 4

Vote, Fan and Comment! =3 This will have Ginny's p.o.v (=

-Roselle Hernandez 

GINNY's P.O.V 

"Hey, Harry. Do you think George is okay? Should we check on him?" I had a feeling he was alright. I can't hear him anymore. 

"We should probably check on him later. Just give him a few more minutes." Harry tries to say calmly. I could tell he was worried by the way he looked. Who wasn't? He hasn't cried this much since the day, Fre.. Fred died. While Harry was busy cleaning his quidditch supplies, I snuck out to check on George. I stepped out of the burrow adn the first thing I see was Fred and George laughing like nothing happened. I walk towards them to see them looking back at me and smiling.

"Hey George. Hey.. Fred. How are you? How's Tonks and Remus doing?" Fred smiles at me and laughs.

"They're doing fine, Ginny." I grin at him and George. I'll be heading in. I'll let you two catch up.

FRED's P.O.V 

 "So, wanna try and scare the crap out of ron?" I laugh thinking about the thought.

"Yeah sure!" George said enthusiastically .

"Follow me." I hover to Harry's room trying to find the invisibility cloak. George enters and before I could look somewhere else, he finds it. He laughs at me and puts it on.

"Meet me in Ron's room." I quickly go to Ron's room and hide under his trunk.I hear George come in.

"Quick Georgie! Grab somethingand make it seem like it's floating!" He grabs a lamp. I peek out a bit and see the door slightly open. Ron enters and screams.

"Why the bloody hell is that lamp floating!?"

"RON!" I shout. He turns red from anger. but calms down.

"At least I know it's you both. Glad to see you're pranking again, George." George and I laugh loudly until George's cheeks and ears turned bright red. I hope it stays liek this for a while. It was nice pranking with my brother again.