ii

flashback ii: meeting brad

"the train station is just so dirty. ew. gum. everywhere. its like year seven all over again. "

a boy, not much older than sixteen, walks towards james and i, holding his phone and a small suitcase. his brown curls in a huge mess and a small smile on his face, he set his suitcase down.

"i'm really hoping you're james because if you're not, i'm so sorry. this is so embarrassing." the boy starts in a light brummie accent.

"don't worry, i'm james. i'm guessing you're brad?" the last statement came out as more of a question as the two shook hands.

"and who's this lovely lady?" brad says, gesturing towards me.

"i'm collette. i'm really happy to finally meet you. james has been talking about you for the past week." i push a lock of my auburn hair back and smile. first impressions really counted.

brad smiles back. damn. his smile was cute. if i would have known brad would have turned out this attractive, i would have at least made the effort to put on deoderant.

we walk towards james' car. i sat at the back, leaving the two boys at the front.

the car ride home would usually take around 10-15 minutes, but with the rushhour traffic it takes double that time. during this, brad takes the opportunity to ask me as many questions as possible. i reply to most of them with a simple 'yes or no'.

"so can you sing then?" brad turns to me. i begin to laugh, snorting slightly. 

"make yourself at home." james unlocks the front door. 

~

A/N: hii! last flashback i promise. it was really fun to write this chapter. ive got exams within the next two weeks so some of the chapters will be pre written.

i asked one of my friends about what i should put in this story and she said graphic buttsex. lmao.

love you to the moon and back (:

-kayleighhxx