The possession of Kijaid

Prolog

I look around and see that there is no way out, I am trapped with her in the kitchen and she is badly wounded, she has three cuts in her left arm and a hole in her right shoulder, the cuts stopped bleeding, but the where she got pierced by a demon’s spear bleeds like hell. We need to get out of here before the demons break through! I start to search my backpack to patch her up before she bleeds out, but then the door starts to break. I quickly patch her up and look around desperately for a way out. Then I see it, a door that lead to the cellar! I push a fridge in front of the door to buy us some extra time. I open the door and carry her down the stairs to the cellar, and then I climb the stairs up again to get my backpack and sword. 

I just opened the door when I hear a loud cracking noise; the door broke open and the demons pour inside the kitchen. I run for my backpack and weapon which are in the middle of the kitchen, while I run for my backpack and weapon I dodge the demon claws and weapons, suddenly I feel a sting in my arm, and I see that my arm bleeds, but I ignore that and grab my backpack and weapon. I turn around, but as I turn around an arrow flies right past my head, I startle, if I didn’t turn around it would have pierced my brains. I run back to the door dodging and parrying the demons’ attacks, and I close the door, lock the door and place everything I can find in front of the door. After I did this I bandage my arm, but when I turn around…