Beginning

A'at is Egyptians favorite Princess. A'at's name means "queen". Being the most beautiful maiden in the lady her father, Seti 1, couldn't marry her off so she got to choose who she married. She choose to marry the High Priest, Imhotep. One night on a vacation her father, father's mistress, Imhotep, and her where on sailing the seas for a few months, A'at went to meet with Imhotep on deck, with her pet snake wrapped around her waist. As she waited for him by the rail of the ship she was pushed in. she turned in mid air before she hit the water, seeing Anck Su Namun, her father's mistress, smirking at her. A'at closed her eyes and a single tear left her eye as she heard Imhotep call out her name. Imhotep cried for days over the loss of his love until he came up with the perfect plan to get Anck Su Namun back at what he to A'at. He made her fall in love with him and then he would kill her, but she killed herself when she killed Seti 1 when she was caught with him. Imhotep stole Anck Su Namun's body and took it to Hamunaptra so he could bring her back and kill her himself but before Imhotep could finish, he was caught by Seti 1's guards and mummified alive but little did Imhotep know that A'at was frozen at the bottom of the ocean with Abasi, her pet snake.