Destiel

Deans POV*

"Hey Cas i dont know if you can hear me but I really need you right now" Dean said praying to Castiel. He soon heard fluttering behind him. He jumped up. He jumped into the arms of the boy he was in love with. Cas had no idea. "What do ya need?" Cas mumbled. "I just wanted to tell you something" Dean said nervously shifting his feet back and forth scared of what Cas will say. "Well what is it?" Cas said. Dean started blushing. Cas looked at him weirdly. "Cas. Im inlove with you" Dean said quietly. Cas looked at him. Cas then disseapered after a few minutes of them just staring into each others eyes. Dean started bawling. He had made the wrong choice. "Why are you crying?" He heard Cas say and he jumped up. "No reason" Dean said shaking his head in the process. "Guess what Dean?" Cas said whispering in Dean's ear making Dean shiver and have goosebumps all of him. "What?" He said. "Im inlove with you too" Cas said. Deans never jumped into someones arms so fast. It made Cas stumble for a few seconds but he regained his balance. They shared a loving passionate and caring kiss before Cas had to go off to heaven again. Dean smiled into his pillow. He can finally be happy.