The Note

Taylor walked around all night and ended up staying at her mum's sister house, after explaining what happened at her dad's house, her Aunt hugged her for a moment and told her everything would be alright. Then left Taylor to her thoughts while going to make hot cocoa. Taylor became worried and stressed and began to play with her hair and bit off all nails before her Aunt came back with hot cocoa.

    "Aunt Beth, what was mum like." Taylor a asked while taking the hot cocoa from her Aunts hands. "She was beautiful, smart, and an amazing cook." Her aunt told her while taking a sip of hot cocoa. "Did she really regret having me?" Taylor's has only ever heard rumors about her mum hating Taylor's guts from her dad. "That might be what your dad might have said, but she truly loved you. She loved you so much-" here aunt stood up and walked and picked up a picture frame with Taylor and her mum sitting together and opened the back to reveal a note. "This should answer any questions about your mum."

     At first, lost for words, Taylor looked at the note questioning it, before flipping it over to find her name. Then before reading it, she looked up at her Aunt who was standing there in front of her. Then she slowly opened the letter that was addressed to her.