Dreams

Y/N's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
It was almost my turn to meet Taemin. I was so scared and nervous I could barely breathe.
"NEXT"

"Hi", Taemin said with his big cute smile

"H-hi", I said

"Can you please sign my shirt", i said giving it to him. The shirt had Taemin on the back with the number 93, and on the front it had the band name SHINee.

He signed it and gave it back to me. His big soft smile was still there

I bowed so many times and said thank you in Korean so many times too its unreal.

"Hey stop bowing you dont need to bow at me", he said

I looked into his pretty dark brown eyes and said...

"Can you please take your shirt off?", I asked in a serious tone

"Uhhhhhh", Taemin looked at me like I was crazy. Which I was crazy.

"Sure", he said

OMG was he actully serious. OMG he is taking it off. I can hear alot of fangirls screaming............

But then I woke up in my bed and my alarm clock went off.

I guess today we go to the meet n greet I cant wait. I get ready and wake up Lola and Hannah.

"WAKE UP", I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I heard them make a lound moan which is a meaning that they want to stay in bed. I left the room and walked outside the hotel.

I need to buy some eggs, milk, bread and bacon. So I can surprise the girls with breakfast. i start walking saw a food mart and went in there. I bought the things I needed and left. I went back to the hotel and unlocked the door.

I went to the mini kitchen and started to cook some bacon and scrambled eggs and some toast never leave out the toast. (toast is da best)

I went back into the girls room and they were still sleeping.

I walked up to Lola and was shaking her for her to get up. She got up and looked at me with a leave me alone face. I whispered in her ear "I made bacon".

She got up and ran into the kitchen I went over to Hannah.

"Hey Hannah guess what I made", I said

"BACON", I yelled

Hannah was still asleep how can she not hear me. After a while of poking at her she finally woke up. She got up and sat on the kitchen seat but before she sat down she grabed a piece of bacon

"Thanks", said Lola with about 4 pieces of bacon in her mouth.

"Thank you", Hannah said and she went back into the room and went back to bed. After Lola was finished she went into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

I was in the kitchen playing on my phone and saw Lola with a cute pink crop top on with long black shinny ripped jeans, with red converses. And I still has my PJ's on lol.

I decided to take a shower and get changed into this supper cute clothes. I had on light blue jeans with a pink shirt on, that says GEEK, with my red converses and also my glasses were on to.

After I got ready I woke up Hannah up. She went into the bathroom and toke a shower and came out the bathroom. She had her long brown hair down, with strips of her hair purple she had on a black crop top and blue ripped skinny jeans, she had on a pair of red converses with a pair of cat ears.

After that we were ready to go!!!!!!!

Time skip to the concert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hannah's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lola, Y/N , and I were singing along to Tell me what to do!!!! This place is awesome!!!!
I never want to leave. All of the sudden I made eye contact with Key. Omg!!!!!(>=<)
I think I'm dying!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Key's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I was singing tell me what to do but then I suddenly laid eyes on the most beautiful girl I think I have ever seen!!!! It looked like she new every word. When the concert finally concluded I was a little disappointed. I hope she's at the meet in greet.