Hitting a wall?

Hannah POV

OK it started when y/n pulled me put of my lala land. I looked around.

Looking confused and forgot where, when, and what happened.

"Oh yea the boys left to go to another room to talk I went with then saw that you weren't following so I came back here to get you", y/n said.

I still looked at her dumbfounded.

Right know I don't know what she just said but I got up and followed her.

When I was walking.....

....
..

"BANG", I hit a wall really hard.

I stared to rub my forehead to make the pain go away. I felt something wet and looked at my hand.

I saw a lot of blood. I got a bit nervous.

Still thinking of what just happened, because my mind was half in the real world and the other half in lala land.

I saw y/n running to me. She looked like she was yelling, but I couldn't hear a word.

I then fell on my back. And closed my eyes.....

I then woke up. I didn't recognize the room I was in.

It looked like I was laying on a couch.

I then felt pain in my head. I touched my forehead and felt a bandage rapped around my head.

I then remembered what happened last night I hit my head on the wall.

I then saw someone walked in the room.

I kept on looking at him, but my vision was horible.

(Just so you know I was so tempted to stop the story right here but I love you guys so I will keep going!)

He came closer to me. He bent down and touched my forehead.

"Are you feeling better?", he asked me.

I looked at him trying to let my eyes see him.

My eyes finally got focused and I saw Key, my bias standing right in front of me touching my forehead.

I felt like I was going to fangirl, so I tryed my best to keep it in.

I could now feel my cheeks turning  red.

"W-wheres my f-friends?", I said kinda nervous.

"Your worried about your friends more then what happened to you head?!", Key said responding fast to my question.

I gave him a smile and shook my head yes trying to joke with him.

He giggled. He is so cuteeee.

WAIT WERE IS EVERY ONE ELSE?!?!?!

Sorry if I haven't been posting a lot. I have no ideas what so ever. So please comment and give me some!! LOVE YA