Less Ear Rape

Here you go a short update that makes no sense and is probably boring to read ENJOY!

Charlie sat up, coughing dust into their hand awkwardly. They hated travelling by flu powder. Their mother saw no other option, unfortunately, since they did not live close enough to take the train. Professor McGonagall greeted them in her office accordingly, guiding them to the dining hall and then scurrying off to meet the first years. Charlie sat at their usual seat at the Ravenclaw table, taking a deep breath and finally feeling at home.

That summer had been an eventful one, that was for sure. They had gotten their owl taken for a whole month because of their mother's suspicions. Their mother's thoughts were accurate, of course, but Charlie couldn't bring themselves to tell their mother that. They would most likely never tell their mother that.

Thank god for Jack, who had managed to get around the owl restrictions brilliantly. They had saved the summer for poor Charlie, who had done nothing but study. They weren't even allowed out on the streets to visit the shops. It was either help mother with the potions or sit in their room and study, for the entire six weeks! Charlie was more than pleased to return to school with their friends.

Speaking of the devil... they heard the dining halls doors burst open, and in marched a plethora of teachers followed by a stampede of students. Oh holy hell, there was Jack. Charlie jumped up and ran to their best friend, engulfing them in a hug. Jack chuckled and hugged back, burying their head deep in the crook of Charlie's neck.

Not for long, though. Charlie was pulled from their arms and spun in the air. They were unable to turn and see who the hell had grabbed them, but the voice said it all. "Stop stealing my darling, goddamn it! They're mine."

Charlie could not contain their laughter. Fucking Elijah. He finally set them down, and when he did they turned and slapped his arm playfully. "I am in no way your darling."

"Ah, I forgot. You still haven't won me over. Guess I'll just keep playing hard to get." His words almost made Charlie slap him again, but they didn't feel the need to overly abuse their friend. They had the entire school year to do that. So instead, they sat at the table, motioning for their friends to join them, which they did. They asked how Charlie's summer went, so they gave the two the brief description that summed it all up. Before Charlie could interrogate them about their summers, McGonagall marched in with the first years.

"Oh, fuck," Elijah cursed. "My little sister is here this year. I hope she gets put in Hufflepuff."

"Don't wish that!" Charlie said. "I'd love to get to know her."

"No you wouldn't, she's a brat."

"Well I guess it runs in the family." Elijah glared at Charlie at their words, and they had to force themselves not to laugh. They turned back to the front of the room, where poor prepubescent fetuses awaited their destiny. They wondered if any of the first years would be like themselves and Jack.

Charlie absentmindedly clapped after each fetus was sorted, not paying attention until they heard a hopelessly annoying blond curse under his breath. They then shifted their eyes to the front of the room, where a mini Elijah with longer dyed hair sat. They almost laughed at how emo the child looked, and remembered how emo Elijah had looked their first year.

"Is that your sister or a clone?" Jack asked. Eli mumbled something along the lines of 'shut up,' and Charlie couldn't contain their laughter. Elijah elbowed them, and they clamped a hand over their mouth and ignored the glares from the teacher's tables.

To Elijah's dismay, his emo fetus of a sister was placed in Ravenclaw. Jack and Charlie clapped louder than anyone as she walked over to take her seat by her older brother. Elijah groaned. Charlie didn't see what the big deal was. Rachel seemed nice enough. She sat with them the whole feast, keeping Eli from spitting out too many sex jokes.