Start of maybe their future

Erin's pov: I just got told by my partner that Voight told him to stay away from me as in dating me. I am so pissed because of that and also including they case we are work on  that  involved a few girls that got found with coke in the belly by force. We just got the guys and Adam and Alvin was bring them out in handcuffs  and then I stared yelling at them and next thing I know I feel someone try to pull me away and I knew it was jay. Voight told me they will get what that deserve and told me to go home for the day. I was at home for a few hours when i heard I knock on my door I was like who the heck was at my door. I open my door and I was in shocked at who was at my door it was my partner jay. I ask what are you doing here jay. He said I came to  check on after today. I said come in and do you want a beer I asked and shake his head yes I go grab a couple beers from the fridge and hand him one and we sat on the couch just  talking about stuff  and about work. 

Jay POV: I was  at Erin's and we were just talking about Voight and the case. As we were talking we heard I light knock on the door and then a voice we both didn't want to hear it was Voight. Erin got up and told me not to make a sound. She was open the door and I was hoping Voight didn't hear my voice she went out in the hallway to talk to him for a few seconds. She came back in after a few minutes and as she was walking back I made a joke like should i escape though the fire escape and she laugh. She said she had to go  somewhere to figure out something  I like when she smile and her laugh is so cute I was think this as  she was grabbing her coat to leave I made one last joke as she was heading to the door. Maybe I should wait five minutes till I leave just in case. She said ok have fun see you tomorrow jay. She shuts the door I am left in her apartment for a few just think about things .