Torn Between Two Youtubers (Reader x Pewdiepie & Reader x Cry)

You walk down the aisle, the train of your gown flowing behind you. The man with sandy blonde hair is waiting for you at the alter. He takes your hands in his, and you stare into his beautiful blue-green eyes. He smiles his soft smile, and you feel joy rush over you, as you realize that this is the man you have fallen in love with. The pastor goes through his whole thing, but you tune him out as you think about what you're about to go through with. You feel slightly nervous as all eyes stare into you. It's one pair that makes you feel the worst. Every time you see him, guilt floods over you. And now that your soon-to-be-husband has invited him to the wedding, you can't help but feel horrible. He stands at the back, leaning against the wall. Although you can't see his face behind the mask, you know he's upset. The only reason he came, was to watch the train wreck that people would call your wedding day. You return your focus to the wedding. You hear the 2 words that the entire day have been about," I do." You look up, everyone's now waiting for you. "I- I." You notice the masked man has left the room. You sigh," I'm not ready for this." You run out of the chapel, crying.

AN: Another chapter coming soon and I hope you love this.

Brofist and Cryfive

;) -R