Chapter 3

You and Cry arrive at Jacks London Grill. He says the place is delicious. You walk to your table, and sit down. You look at the menu, and can't decide what to get. The waitress comes over and you ask for a cider. Cry gets a water. You let Cry order first, since you are unsure of what to get. He gets the chicken dish, and since you are still indecisive, you get the same. The waitress leaves to place your order, and both you and Cry are quiet. But the silence is broken when Cry asks you a question," So... About the kiss in the car. What was that?" You shrug," I don't know. I mean, we just met, but I feel like I can trust you. And I really like you." Cry doesn't say anything, so you continue," Do you feel the same?" Cry opens his mouth, or at least you think he does. It's hard to tell because of the mask. You wait for an answer, but the waitress walks up with the food, and the conversation is washed away. You eat in silence, and then ask Cry to take you home. You drive in silence, just like in the restaurant. He still acts like a gentleman, despite the awkwardness. This includes walking you to your door. You unlike the front door, and as you step inside, he grabs your arm. Taking your hands in his, he finally speaks," I do." Then he lifts up his mask, and presses his lips to yours. It's not the tingly feeling people say it's like. That spark of electricity. It's a warm feeling that spreads from your lips to everywhere else. You break the kiss and smile," What do we do now?" He shrugs," Girlfriend?" You nod, and he smiles. "Boyfriend?" You ask, and then it's his turn to nod. You smile," See you tomorrow?" He winks," Definitely." Then he walks away, and you're left thinking about him. His brown hair, his beautiful blue eyes, and his smile. You run inside, squealing like a fan girl.

AN: I went with the description of Cry most found on the internet, since no one knows what he looks like. Anyway, this chapter is for all the Crybabies. You are truly awesome.

Brofist and Cryfive

-R