Chapter 22

We got to the fair and went to the ride where it was basically swinging you guys with ropes.

a/n: im not the best in explaining. don't judge me HAHAHAHHA

me and joey got on one so did char and soph.

we ended up going into all of the extreme rides that soph wanted even tho she vomits all the time.

we are on the way to the last ride which is the ferris wheel. joey and i on one sames through with sophia and charles.

i first come in and look outside to the breath taking view. the first few seconds was so silent until joey spoke

joey: what an amazing view

i look at him and he's looking at me.

althea: glad i can see it with an amazing person

joey: i was talking abt u dummy

althea: oh. well then. thanks

i say as i feel my cheeks warm

we both go beside each other and i rest my head on his shoulders as we continue to look outside.

althea: babe?

joey: yeah?

althea: i love you, like so much, i don't want to lose you again. please don't ever leave me.

i feel tears began falling. joey looked at me and hugged me

joey: i wouldn't. i promise. what makes you think i would babe?

althea: im just scared to lose you again. i've never been into someone like this before. you're different from all the guys i liked.

joey: babe

he says facing me

joey: you're not going to lose me

he says and smiles

joey: im yours and you're mine remember? i would give up anything for you. what ever happens always know that i love you and only you

althea: im just worried bc my boyfriend is the most sweetest boyfriend there is and many girls want him.

joey: well you're the one i want

althea: you're gonna make me cry even more

joey: no, stop crying you're never ever ever going to lose me:)

we continues to hug each other until the end of the ferris wheel ride.

after that we just went to in n out to get food and we came back to the house.

joey: charles, sophia go back to the house already, im just going to keep althea company while the boys are not here yet.

althea: are you sure? if you walk later on it would be so dark.

joey: im sure. i don't want my girl to be lonely.

charles: we'll go ahead then.

sophia: bye bff!!

althea: byeeeee bff!!

they walk to their house and me and joey went inside.