Chapter 37

A/N: OH MY GOSH GUYS! 12K READS! You guys are amazing! I can't say it enough! Thank you! Thank you! If you guys are looking for more Narry stories check out NellyBranth stories! They are amazing! She has Narry videos on youtube as well! And if you know of any please share them in the comments! I am running low on Narry stories in my Library! And if you have some that you are writing that I may not be reading, share please! Here's your chance to do some self-promo! :-) Love ya much! XX

Niall

"Did you sleep good baby", I heard Harry's raspy voice from behind me. We are currently in bed and it feels so good to just lay here with Harry for a bit. No rush to get out of bed. I am laying on my side with pillows tucked under my belly and in between my legs. Harry is pressed against my back with his arm around my waist. His hand on his favorite spot right now...my tummy. I lay my hand over his and clasp our fingers together.

"I did baby. Too good", I tell him as I let out a yawn. "How about you?", I ask him. (If you yawned when reading this high-five. I did..LOL..Funny how yawns are contagious how they are)

"I slept well baby. Always do with you beside me", Harry says kissing my ear

"Cheesy Harry. But I like it", I say scooting a little out of his grip so I can turn to face him

"There's my beautiful mummy to be", Harry said smiling kissing my nose

"Whatever", I say as I tuck my head under his chin. "I'm not a girl Harry", I grumble out

"I know. You just make a cute little mummy, though", Harry replies. I just hum at his response. "Are you and babies hungry?", Harry then asks rubbing his hand on my tummy.

"Not really but I do need to pee really bad", I say getting out of his grasp to run to the bathroom. At that time my tummy grumbles. "I guess they are hungry too", I say as we both start to laugh.

"I'll go get breakfast made", He says getting out of bed.

"Okay!", I holler from the bathroom.

I do my business and get my face washed to help wake me up. I go get changed out of my sleep wear and change into some jeans and a t-shirt. As I make my way downstairs I can smell the bacon he is frying up. My tummy grumbles even more when I walk into the kitchen.

"Babies are yelling at daddy now. I better hurry", Harry says laughing from his spot in front of the stove.

I walk over and wrap my arms around his waist and kiss between his shoulder blades. Love it when he goes around shirtless.

"Smells good baby", I tell him

"Thank you baby", He says looking at me over his shoulder. "I have some strawberries and bananas cut up in a bowl in the fridge. Can you grab them for me please?", Harry asks as he goes back to cooking

"Yes!", I exclaim. They are what I have been craving for. I get them out and place them on the table. I grab four glasses from the dishwasher and fill two with juice and two with milk. I place one of each at two places at the table.

"Don't forget your vitamins as well love", Harry calls out.

"Thank you babe", I say as I walk over to where they are and get one of each out of the bottles I have. One is Prenatal of course. And the other one is calcium. Guess that was low last visit when they did my blood work. I take them over and place them by the spot I will sit at. While Harry finishes up the eggs and bacon, I get the toast started. While it's in the toaster I grab the butter, peach preserves, and strawberry preserves and place the items on the table. I grab the utensils out that we will need and place them on the table. I hear my phone buzz from the cabinet where I laid it down at by Harry.