Prologue

"Hi, I'm Harry and I a-" started Harry introducing himself until Niall barged in.

"And I'm Niall, Harry's brother!"

"Yay! You passed preschool, now get out."

"Bu-bu-but, I want to say stuff"- Niall said, pouting

"Well, guess what, I don't care. You will have your turn once I'm done. Ok?"

"Fine." Niall said before leaving.

"Ok as I was saying, I'm Harry I have a brother, as you saw. We are both 15, we just moved from Mullingar to London. We are starting our new school tomorrow. Yay! *note the sarcasm*. I'm done. NIALL!!"

"Yeah?"

"Your turn to talk."

"Ohh, yay. Okay , so umm I am Niall, duh, I'm 15 and I'm gay, and my brother is too. Ohh and I almost forgot, hiii! See ya."

"Really", I questioned. "That's it?"

"Uhh, yeah pretty much. Bye Haz." He said walking away and waving 'bye'. I did the same to him

* Next morning, first day of school *

"Niall, Harry! Time to get up. Don't wanna be late for the first day of school do you?" Our mum chirped

"Ugh, mum it's to early." I groaned

"Harry, it's 8 in the morning, and you need to leave in an hour. So get."

"Fine, but you'll pay."

Mum chuckled a little, "Sure I will, now get ready."

With that I walked to the bathroom. I stripped down and stepped under the shower head, which is running with warm water. Once I finished I change into my clothes and walked downstairs. Before running out the door I grabbed the piece of toast and kissed mum on the cheek.

Walking to my locker, I thought that this is going to be bad, until I saw a guy with feathery light brown hair and blue eyes. So this school won't be so bad.

* Niall*

I was walking to my class when I biked into someone. I looked up while rubbing my head, to see a muscular guy with gorgeous puppy brown eyes, tattoos, and piercings.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry are you hurt." The boy said with worried eyes while stretching his hand out so I could take

I took his hand and he pulled me up, "No not really, just my bum." I replied with a smile.

"Ah, thank god. I'm Liam, Liam Payne by the way." "Niall Horan."

"Well I have to get to class, see ya later Niall" he waved and I waved back

With that I walked to class with a huge smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis and Liam are 16. Harry and Niall will be 15. Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie, and Zayn will be in this story too. I am very bad with my grmammer and story writing so please bare with me.