Berry Picking

Niall's P.O.V.

I just woke up and now in stretching, "Ahh!" and that was unexpected scream which woke Liam up.

"Babe, why are you screaming? Is everything okay?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine. I just stretched and a scream left my mouth, sorry for waking you." I laughed a bit.

"It's fine." Liam tried to kiss me then I stopped him.

"Sorry sir, but you have morning breathe."I said leaving one hand on his chest so he would come closer and the other one to point to the bathroom.

"Ugh, so bossy." Liam wined, I giggled. Liam started waking towards the bathroom and I looked down at my lap, suddenly I felt fingers under my chin lifting my head up, then a pair of lips on my and bad breath.

"Liam! I told you already go to the bathroom and brush your teeth, Mr. Stinky Breath. Now leave." I said turning my head. As I was waiting for Liam to come out of the bathroom, I fiddled with my fingers.

"Okay, I'm done can I have that kiss now?" I stood up and walked over to him and planted a kiss on his lips. I tried pulling away but he put his arms my waist, I smiled a bit against his lips because of his actions. I finally got my lips off of Liam's.

"I think that's enough kissing for you mister."

"Until another few minutes."

"Psychopath." I said followed by a little laugh

"But you love me." Liam ginned widely.

"I'm bored, what do you want to do?"

"There's a place where you can pick berries near here. We could ask Louis and your brother to join us if you want to go."

"Ohh, I love raspberries! Can you take me? I'll go tell Louis and Harry." I ran to Louis room, and find the older couple cuddled up and kissing.

"Guys, Liam and I are going berries picking, do you want to come?"

"I wanna come." Harry said pulling away from Louis. "Do you want to come, Lou?"

"Sure I'll go." Louis shrugged his shoulders. I ran back to Liam.

"There coming! Let's go!" I was about to walk out the door when Liam grabbed me by the waist.

"Woah, hold you horses. We have to wait for the other two." Liam said holding me against his body.

"HARRY!! LOUIS!! HURRY UP!! LAZY BUMS!" Harry and Louis ran out of the room in seconds.

"Good, now let's go." I said marching out the door towards the car.

"What a boyfriend you have Liam." I heard Louis tell Liam.

"I know, he's amazing." I smile at that, I turned and jumped into Liam's arms.

"I love you!" I kissed his cheek and sat in one of the seats in the car.

"Love you too." And we were off the the berry farm.

--After berry picking--

I got stabbed by a few thorns while picking the raspberries but it was worth it 'cause we got sweet one and a lot of the. We also picked blueberries and blackberries. Well today was fun.

----------------------------------

Sorry for the short chappy.