Show Me You Love Me, Robber

Niall's P.O.V.

"No, not just as a friend but more." I sat there just staring at him waiting for him to reply. I waited a few minutes an still he hasn't said anything, that's when I knew he would never love me the way I love him. I stood up and kept saying the words; 'I knew he didn't love me. He will never love me the way I love him.", after saying that a couple of times I ran put of his house crying.

I had been running for three minutes not daring to look behind me. I saw was about to turn to an alleyway until some one grabbed my arm and turned around. I closed my eye hoping when I open my eyes it won't be Liam. Then I opened my eye to see the last person I wanted to see at the moment. Liam. I just closed my eyes and turned around so I could run away again but Liam's grip on my arm was to strong.

"Wh-what d-do you w-want." Stuttered from my crying which I still am doing. I still had my eyes closed .

"I want you to be mine." He said gently moving his hand that was gripped on my arm to my cheek, but I flinched away from his touch.

"I can't be yours." I said, trying to sound confidently.

"Why can't you be mine?" Liam asked, I could hear the sadness in his voice.

I opened my I eyes and faced him. "Because you can't have someone you don't love truly."

"Who says I don't love you truly?"

"You. You never said that you loved me more than a friend, so I assumed that you don't love me more than one." I said looking down at my shoes

"Yes, but you assumed. You don't know if u do love you more than a friend." He lifted my chin so I would look him in the eyes.

"Do you?"

"Yes I do. I love you with all my heart. I do not want to loose you to another person and I don't want anything to happen to you. So I'm begging you to be mine." Liam said with pleading eyes.

"You have to show you that you truly love me."

"How will I do that?"

"You have to figure that out yourself." I said before turning around and heading to my house.

Louis' P.O.V.

I woke up like five minutes ago, and currently I am making food for Harry, since it's eight at night. Wait, where are Liam and Niall? Uh, their probably sleeping still. Well I'm bad a cooking so I'll just make a sandwich for him. I got the ingredients out and made the sandwich.

--One hour later--

DONE! I finally finished our sandwiches. Time to bring the sandwiches up to Harry.

"Haz, wake up I made sandwiches."

I heard him groan. "Five more minutes, mum."

"I'm not your mum." After I said that, his eyes shot open.

"MUM! HELP THERE'S A ROBBER IN THE HOUSE! MUUUUUUM!!" Harry screamed hitting me with a pillow.

"Babe, babe. It's just me." He stopped right away and his face softened and his eyes filled with sorry.

"Sorry Louis, I thought you were a robber trying to kill me and I thought I was at my house."

"It's fine. I made some sandwiches." Harry took one and bit it.

"Mmm, thank you." He said with a full mouth.

"No problem." I kissed his cheek and he blushed . I love how this boy blushed so easily.

"So how was your sleep?" I asked after he finished his food.

"Ok. It was better when you were next to me though."

"Aww, how cute." I cooed and he kissed me.

"I would have to say you are a good kisser." I complimented.

"Thank you." Harry replied shyly hiding his face in my shirt.

"So what do you want to do?" Harry spoke.

"I want to kiss you." I said smirking.

"Louiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!" He whined

"What?"

"How do you do this to me?" He said and leaned in.

"Because I am tough but sweet for you." He nodded and we closed the gap between us.