#1

Yoongi and tae are now in L.A back to big cities.

Tae was walking in the park where one dog runs towards him and started barking, after him a boy almost same as tae's age comes running and tried to calm the dog. But nothing was working he looked so stressed. Tae felt bad for him and said "let me try" tae pat the dog and and suddenly dog calmed.

The boy: oh you are so good. Thank you he was barking at everyone in the park and I was so embarrassed.

Tae: why he don't listen to you!?

Boy: because it's not my dog! I just take care of neighbors dog when they ask me but this dog really giving me taugh time. I comes here often for walking dogs.People in my building are so lazy they just keep dogs but never take them out instead pay me to take them out. But it's good for me I always runs out of my pocket money so keeping this side business really helps.

Tae: your dogs !

Boy: huh?

Tae: your dogs are fighting behind!

Boy runs toward them "oh God stop!" I should take them back now "bye"

Tae's point of view:
What a strange boy! We met for one minute and he kept talking...

Tae walks back into the house where yoongi was looking at the bottle from which tae drinks.

Tae said jokingly: It's empty!

Yoongi: I know you were too eager to be the most powerful!

Tae: that place was so beautiful I wish we could have spent more time there.

Yoongi: this place is good too we will be adjusted here.

After some day tae was sitting in the park reading a novel. When he heard dog barking at him and the same boy running after him. Tae calmed the dog.

Boy: thank you and I'm sorry! You didn't showed up after that! Where were you? Oh must be busy in moving and all..

Tae: how you so sure..?

Boy: I told you I walk dogs I almost know everyone in neighbors I'm living here for sometime now and you just showed up..so common sense.

Tae: good! That true me and my brother just moved here.

Boy that's good finally I got someone of my age here it's really expensive area mostly neighbors are older couple whose childern moved out etc etc. I'll tell you about everyone. By the way my name is Jungkook. What's your?

Taehyung but you can call me Tae.

Jk: nice to meet you tae. Where do you live?

Tae told him and jungkook was surprised that's really pretty house. Jungkook gave him his address I lives here come to my place tomorrow after school I have the latest games. ok I should go. Bye tae.

Tae's point of view:
He didn't even let me finish...Why this boy never stops talking I came here to read and he didn't let me read even a word. But it's something in him I can listen to him all day, actually when I was coming here I was hoping to see him here.